• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Stoneware Customers!

In summary, my research was limited and my reports were not comprehensive. I was able to find customers and host specials from my past shows, but not from the ones from 2007-2009. Additionally, when I tried to find information on past hosts who ordered the stoneware, I was not able to find any contact information. I was able to find phone numbers for customers, but not for past hosts. I was able to call Tech Support and they were able to walk me through the process of finding past hosts.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, I tried to find everyone who has ever purchased stoneware from me from P3, since I'm putting together a book show.

So much for technology. I got VERY limited info and of course, no phone numbers for the customers, even though that information was entered. Also, no past hosts who ordered it as a host special.

Another part of the problem is that my first 13 shows were lost in a computer meltdown and even though I re-entered the information for some of them, it's still not showing up as a report.

Is there an easier way ... perhaps through Consultant's Corner?

When you go into Reports>Order History, under Display Options did you check on "Primary Phone Only"?

When I do that I get phone numbers in the report.

Also, try changing the "Order History From" selection to see if that helps bring up the customers from those first 13 shows.

When you entered your customers, did you enter them into a show, or separately as contacts? If you enter them into a show, P3 doesn't default to automatically adding them to your contacts (there's an option in preferences to do that). If they're not in your contacts, I don't know if they'll show up in your report.

It's a tedious task, but you can go through each of your shows, and click on each customer, and click "Update Contact" or "Add to Contact List" and your reports should be more comprehensive.

Try calling Tech Support - they will be able to walk through the process with you and see what you may be doing wrong :)

I did restrict dates (to when I started in 2007) and include primary phone and show info. Is it me, or was there less info?Either way ... I'm assuming it does not include hosts who purchased it as a host special. I think that's unfair because a past host might like her bar pan so much that she may want to give it to someone as a gift ... or might want another stone. So I guess I'll be doing it the long way after I re-install P3. (Roomie is doing upgrades again ....)

If you use the option to look for certain categories, it should include all past host and guest specials as well.

I know it should .... but it is showing one past host's scraper order but NOT the bar pan she also ordered!

OK, I'm at home, and looking at P3. A couple of things you may want to make sure are checked:

-Order History from: Use "Show Records"
-Report Dates: Go ahead and use "All Dates"
-Choose one of the following: Use "Category" then click "Select None" and then scroll and click just "Stoneware"
-Display Options: Choose the items you want to see on the report
-Sort By: Choose whether you want it to show you item numbers ascending or descending (one thing to note here, this way the report will show by item, not by customer, which means if a customer ordered a scraper and a bar pan, they'll show in each section, not both items together under the customer)

I hope that helps you.

Hmm I don't know, my report showed host special orders too. In fact it was specifically marked as such.

Maybe I need to include host specials as a category. Maybe that's the whole issue after all.Right now, P3 is not installed on my computer ... Roomie just updated it so I have to re-install.

What is the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event?

The "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that is exclusively for customers who have purchased stoneware products. It offers discounts, specials, and exclusive deals on our stoneware products.

How do I participate in the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event?

To participate in the event, you must be a current customer who has previously purchased stoneware products from Pampered Chef. You will receive an email or direct mail invitation with a unique code to use when making a purchase during the event.

What kind of discounts and specials can I expect during the event?

During the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event, you can expect to receive discounts on select stoneware products, as well as exclusive bundle deals and free gifts with purchase. The exact offers may vary each time the event is held.

Is the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event available in all regions?

Yes, the event is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific offers and discounts may vary depending on your location.

Can I combine the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event offers with other promotions or discounts?

No, the offers and discounts during the "Calling All Stoneware Customers!" event cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, and any other ongoing offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mille
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • mechelle