• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyway to Send an Email Just to Customer's From a Specific Show?

In summary, email service providers offer the option to segment your email list by specific criteria, such as the show a customer attended. You can manually select customers or use a filtering tool to automatically select them. The limit for the number of recipients may vary depending on your provider and email list size. Personalization options, such as merge tags and dynamic content, are available for emails to customers from a specific show. The frequency of sending emails will depend on your marketing strategy and show schedule, as well as considering customer preferences and engagement levels.
Tracy99
Gold Member
So I often have people ask for the recipes from the catalog. I tell them if they give me their email, I'll email them out. Then I get home from the show and enter all their info into P3 and then enter their email into my email client and sent the recipes. I know I can get their email out of P3 into a contacts.csv doc. But that pulls ALL of my contacts. Anyone know of a way to get the contacts for just a given show out? It would be awesome if you could select a show and then select email all guests or something. I don't see anything like it but I thought maybe someone knows a trick. Thanks!(oops I see the typo in the title but I can't edit the title... sorry about that)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there isn't an automated way to do this. You would need to manually export the contact information for each show and use the email client's import feature to add those contacts to your address book. You may want to consider using a tool like MailChimp or SendinBlue which allows you to easily create and manage email lists and send bulk emails.

Unfortunately, there is no way to select specific contacts from a specific show in P3 and export them into an email client. The best solution would be to manually copy and paste the contact information for each guest from P3 into your email client. This may be time-consuming, but it will ensure that you are only sending the recipes to guests who have given you their email address. Alternatively, you can ask guests to write down their email address on their order forms and then manually enter them into your email client after the show.

1. Can I send an email to only customers from a specific show?

Yes, most email service providers have the option to segment your email list based on specific criteria, such as the show a customer attended.

2. How do I select customers from a specific show to send an email to?

You can either manually select the customers from your email list who attended the specific show, or use a filtering or segmentation tool within your email service provider to automatically select them.

3. Is there a limit to the number of customers I can send an email to from a specific show?

This will depend on your email service provider and the size of your email list. Some providers may have a limit on the number of recipients per email, so you may need to send multiple emails if your list is large.

4. Can I personalize the email for each customer from a specific show?

Yes, most email service providers allow you to use merge tags or dynamic content to personalize your emails, including information about the specific show a customer attended.

5. How often should I send emails to customers from a specific show?

This will depend on your email marketing strategy and the frequency of your shows. You may want to send a follow-up email immediately after the show, and then follow up with additional emails leading up to future shows. Make sure to also consider the preferences and engagement levels of your customers to determine the best frequency for sending emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • DGM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WendyE