• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Show Info with No Email: Postcard Ideas?

In summary, postcards can be a viable alternative to emails for sending show information. They should include the show title, date, time, location, ticket information, and possibly a brief description and visuals. Links to purchase tickets can also be included. To ensure accurate delivery, double-check addresses or use a professional mailing service. Postcards can also be a cost-effective and attention-grabbing option for targeted audiences.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone use a postcard to send to your hosts who don't have email about their online show? I have several hosts who don't use email and trying to explain their host password and the website over the phone doesn't usually get me any where. I thought if someone already used a postcard that has information about using my website to help their show including their host password then I wouldn't have to make one myself.

I include this in every host packet.

Attachments

• Website Instructions for Hosts.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 408
Thanks Deb, I had a differen't version but I love this one. I am excited to use it in my upcoming shows!!!!!

Thank you! That gave me some great ideas.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand the struggle of trying to communicate with hosts who don't use email. While I haven't personally used postcards for this purpose, I have found success in creating a simple flyer or handout that outlines the steps for accessing the host website and the host password. This way, they have a physical reference to keep with them and can easily refer to it whenever they need to. You could also consider sending a physical invitation to their online show with this information included. I hope this helps and best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. How can I send show information without using email?

One option is to send postcards with the show information. Postcards are a physical form of communication that can be mailed directly to the recipient's address.

2. What should I include on the postcard to effectively convey show information?

The postcard should include the show title, date, time, location, and any other important details such as ticket prices or special guests. You can also include a brief description of the show and any eye-catching graphics or images.

3. Can I include a link to purchase tickets on the postcard?

Yes, you can include a link to purchase tickets on the postcard. This can make it easier for recipients to buy tickets without having to search for the show online.

4. How do I ensure the postcards are delivered to the correct recipients?

Make sure to double-check the addresses before sending out the postcards. You can also consider using a professional mailing service to ensure accurate delivery.

5. Are postcards a cost-effective way to send show information?

Postcards can be a cost-effective option for sending show information, especially if you are targeting a specific audience or mailing list. They can also be more eye-catching and memorable than a simple email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • esavvymom