• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setup New Show & Host Info on My Website

In summary, to set up a new show on your website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on "My Shows." Then, click on "New Show" and enter the necessary information. You can customize your show setup by clicking on "Show Settings" after creating a new show. To add host information to your website, go to "My Shows" and click on the show you want to add the host information to. You can also edit the host information at any time by going to "My Shows" and clicking on the show you want to edit. To delete a show from your website, go to "My Shows" and click on the show you want to delete, and then click on the "Delete Show
lisa717
I just set up a website....when i was setting it up I was able to put in my upcoming shows and email the hosts with their passwords so they could use the features.....my question is....how do I get back to there? Where I can put in a new show and send a new host info????????:confused: :confused:

Its under connecting with your shows....and hosts

Right on my web site?

OK I found it..I have to go thru PC website to get there....thanks!

1. How do I set up a new show on my website?

To set up a new show on your website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on "My Shows" in the navigation menu. Then click on "New Show" and enter the necessary information, such as the show date, host name, and location. You can also add any notes or special instructions for the host.

2. Can I customize my show setup on my website?

Yes, you can customize your show setup by clicking on "Show Settings" after creating a new show. Here, you can choose which products to display, add a theme or special offers, and even set a goal for the show.

3. How do I add host information to my website?

To add host information to your website, go to "My Shows" and click on the show you want to add the host information to. Then click on "Show Settings" and scroll down to the section labeled "Host Information". Here, you can enter the host's name, contact information, and any notes you want to include.

4. Can I edit the host information after it has been added?

Yes, you can edit the host information at any time by going to "My Shows" and clicking on the show you want to edit. Then click on "Show Settings" and make any necessary changes to the host information section.

5. How do I delete a show from my website?

To delete a show from your website, go to "My Shows" and click on the show you want to delete. Then click on the "Delete Show" button at the bottom of the page. Please note that this action cannot be undone, so make sure you want to permanently delete the show before proceeding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl