• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Hosting: Questions and Answers

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and having a fun and unique experience with friends and family. To become a host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Online hosting is also an option through their virtual party platform. As a host, you can earn a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and serving pieces. To make your party successful, it is important to invite plenty of guests, promote through social media and word of mouth, and have a variety of products available for sampling and purchase. Having a Pampered Chef consultant present to demonstrate products and answer questions can also be helpful.
kat29
I've seen on someones PC site they have "You can also come to this website www.pamperedchef.biz/????? to view the products and place an order. Just enter my name as the host and pay by credit card." Now my question is don't you have to set yourself up as a host on your website with the password to do that or will it just send you a email automatically if you don't?? :confused: I'm just confused on it. :confused:

You would have to set yourself up as a host. I set it up each month. You don't need a password or anything. If you want to send out invites, you can "invite" people by going in under "Work with guest list".

You will need to put yourself as host if you want it under a show. They can place induviduals orders through your website at anytime.

I haven't messed with the individual orders on the website if someone orders from you that way does that website notify you of it or not?

You will receive an email detailing the order. If it is to be added to a show you are doing you will need to enter it in Pampered Partner when you submit the show just as any other order. If it is just an individual order outside of show it will ship automatically to them and you will get credit for it. Hope this helps! and does not make it more complicated!

Yes that helps. Just haven't messed with any of that stuff on the website yet. Thanks you all!:)

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef host?

To become a Pampered Chef host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will help you plan and prepare for your party.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host parties online through our virtual party platform. This allows you to still earn host rewards and have a party experience with your guests, even if you cannot physically gather together.

4. What types of products can I earn as a host?

As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and serving pieces. The specific products available as host rewards may vary depending on the current promotions.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef party successful?

To make your Pampered Chef party successful, be sure to invite plenty of guests, promote the party through social media and word of mouth, and have a variety of products available for guests to sample and purchase. It's also helpful to have a Pampered Chef consultant present to demonstrate products and answer any questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Kristianne