• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes on Host Show page on new web (beta)

Karen Weber

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I'm going to change over to the new website on June 1st and have been playing with setting up parties. I noticed on the show page where you can add a Pampered Chef recipe and photo and can choose to have this show up before the party or after.

I have also seen where you can add your own pictures to the Gallery. My question is this, I most of the time do my own recipes or really old Pampered Chef recipe. I know how I can upload my own picture of the recipe but how would I include the recipe.

I've seen some "pictures" on facebook where they take a picture and it has the recipe on it too.
Does anyone know how this is done?

Thanks,

Karen

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
My guess is that most of the photos with the recipe on them are done through a program like PicMonkey.

Karen Weber

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Thanks Rae, that makes sense. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it. maybe my 4 year old granddaughter can show me. :)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Thanks Rae, that makes sense. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it. maybe my 4 year old granddaughter can show me. :)

It's fairly user-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies