• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change From Cooking to Catalog Show

In summary, a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" involves transforming a cooking show into a product demonstration from a catalog. This may be done to attract a different audience or to promote and sell products. Preparation is key, with hosts familiarizing themselves with the products and audience members reviewing the catalog beforehand. Tips for a successful show include having a clear and organized presentation, engaging with the audience, and being knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the products. This type of show can also be done online through a virtual platform with good audio and video quality.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I had a cooking show cancel and i talked her into doing a catalog show instead. I went in to my cooking show and clicked on "edit show type" and a box opened that said "select show type".

I've done this several times, but this time it didn't give me a drop down box. and the finish is grey (can't click). Anyone else have this problem?

You have to hit the little box in the top right corner of the box that pops up to select show type to make the box larger. I KNOW I HAD THIS ISSUES ONCE AND HAD TO CALL TECH, LOL. The man prolly busted up at me after I got off the phone with him. ;)
I hope this solves your issue.

OMG - was that easy... and i've been doing this business for 3+ years. lol - proves anyone can do it! Thanks Rita

Hey no problem, saves you from having to make a silly 30 second call to home office too, lol

I can't seem to change a fundraiser to a catalog show. There is no option to edit show type.

1. How does a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" work?

A "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" is when a cooking show is transformed into a catalog-style product demonstration. This means that instead of cooking a meal, the host will showcase and discuss various products from a catalog, highlighting their features and benefits.

2. Why would someone want to switch from a cooking show to a catalog show?

There are a few reasons someone may want to switch from a cooking show to a catalog show. One reason could be to attract a different audience, as catalog shows tend to appeal to a wider range of people. Another reason could be to promote and sell products, as the focus of a catalog show is on product demonstration and sales.

3. How can I prepare for a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show"?

If you are the host of the show, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing and their features. You may also want to practice your demonstration to ensure a smooth and engaging presentation. If you are an audience member, you can prepare by reviewing the catalog beforehand and coming with any questions or products you are interested in.

4. Are there any tips for making a successful "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show"?

Yes, there are a few tips that can help make a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" successful. First, make sure to have a clear and organized presentation, with a good flow between products. It is also important to engage with the audience and make them feel involved in the demonstration. Lastly, be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the products you are showcasing.

5. Can a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" be done online?

Yes, a "Change From Cooking to Catalog Show" can be done online through a virtual platform. This allows for a wider reach and easier access for both the host and audience. It is important to have good audio and video quality, as well as clear product demonstrations, for a successful online show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • PamperedCaniac