• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Online Order for Show to a New Show?

In summary, the speaker attempted to set up their own catalog/online show in March, but only received one order and did not have time to pursue more. They reached out to the person who placed the order and the person was willing to wait for the speaker to include it in one of their April shows. The speaker now has April shows set and is wondering if they can change the order to one of those shows, or if the person needs to place the order again. The other person suggested using the "Copy PWS orders" feature on P3 to transfer the order, but the speaker may need to switch between catalog and cooking shows to find the correct one. If that doesn't work, they can manually transfer the order into P3
kcmckay
Gold Member
So in March I attempted to set up my own catalog/online show. I only got one order and didn't have time to really persue more orders. I reached out to the one person who ordered and she said she had no problem waiting for me to put in on one of my April shows. I know have April Shows set and I'm wondering if it's possible to change her order to one of those shows? Or do I have to have her go in and put order in again? Thanks I just don't want to have her redo it if I don't have to.

Yes, your PWS doesn't match up the Host's names automatically, it relies on you to do it. Just go to the show you want to add it to, click on "Copy PWS orders", choose the show on your PWS that it's to be copied from, and it'll copy over any orders.

Yes, you should be able to pull it into P3 like Noora said. I'm thinking that if you are in a cooking show, when you click on "copy PWS orders" you only get a list of cooking shows & if you are in a catalog show that you only get a list of catalog shows. So if you are trying to transfer a catalog show to a cooking show, and you don't get the show you want on your pick list, you may have to go change from catalog to cooking or cooking to catalog. If you can't get it to work, you may have to open the order on the PSW, open P3 and manually transfer type the order into P3 yourself. There's no need to have the customer re-do her order. You can also print it & then type it into P3 if that's easier.

Thank you!!! I got it now

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your catalog/online show in March. It's great that you were able to get one order, even though you didn't have much time to pursue more. In regards to changing the order to one of your April shows, it is definitely possible to do so. You can simply reach out to the customer and let her know that you have an April show set up and ask if she would like to change her order to that show. If she agrees, you can easily transfer her order to the new show. If she would prefer to keep her original order, that is also okay. Just make sure to communicate with her and ensure that she is satisfied with the process. I hope this helps and good luck with your April shows!

1. Can I change my online order for a show to a different show?

Yes, you can change your online order for a show to a different show. However, this is subject to availability and any price differences between the two shows.

2. How do I change my online order for a show to a new show?

To change your online order for a show to a new show, you will need to contact the customer service team of the ticketing website or platform where you made the original purchase. They will assist you with the process and provide you with any necessary instructions or information.

3. Is there a fee for changing my online order for a show to a new show?

The fee for changing your online order for a show to a new show may vary depending on the ticketing website or platform. Some may charge a small fee while others may not charge any fee at all. It is best to check with the customer service team for more information.

4. Can I change my online order for a show on the same day of the show?

This will depend on the policies of the ticketing website or platform and the availability of tickets for the new show. It is always best to contact the customer service team as soon as possible to inquire about changing your order on the same day.

5. What happens to my original tickets if I change my online order for a show to a new show?

Once your online order for a show has been changed to a new show, your original tickets will no longer be valid. You will be issued new tickets for the new show, and your old tickets will be cancelled. Make sure to bring your new tickets to the new show for entry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KBender295