• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Orders Applied to Host Show

In summary, to apply online orders to a host show, log into your account on the hosting platform and go to the section for managing your upcoming shows. Find the specific show you want to apply the orders to and click on the "Apply Orders" button. However, online orders can only be applied before the show has started and if you accidentally apply the wrong orders, you can easily undo the application. Online orders can also be applied to multiple host shows at once.
PC Nut
How do I receive the online orders on a catalog show that I've set up?

After someone places an order through a show, you'll receive a notification. Go into that show and view the web orders. Click them and mark them as "reviewed". Then you go into P3 and click on "Copy PWS Orders" and follow the prompts.HTH! :)

Where do I find that at on P3?

Okay I found it. Thank You so much! This is the first time using this feature.

Oh good, you found it! Sorry I wasn't on earlier when you asked where it was on P3. :)

1. How do I apply online orders to a host show?

To apply online orders to a host show, log into your account on the hosting platform and go to the section for managing your upcoming shows. Find the specific show you want to apply the orders to and click on the "Apply Orders" button. This will allow you to select the online orders you want to apply to the show.

2. Can I apply online orders to a host show after it has already started?

No, online orders can only be applied to a host show before it has started. Once the show has started, you will no longer be able to apply any orders to it.

3. Do I need to manually apply online orders to a host show?

No, if you have set up your account and show correctly, online orders will be automatically applied to the corresponding host show. However, you can also manually apply orders if needed.

4. What happens if I accidentally apply the wrong online orders to a host show?

If you accidentally apply the wrong online orders to a host show, you can easily undo the application by going to the "Manage Orders" section and selecting the "Undo" option for the incorrect orders. This will remove the orders from the show and allow you to apply the correct ones.

5. Can I apply online orders to multiple host shows at once?

Yes, you can apply online orders to multiple host shows at once by selecting all the shows you want to apply orders to and then clicking on the "Apply Orders" button. This will apply the orders to all selected shows simultaneously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis