• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Online Order Eligibility for Guest Special | PC Business

In summary, an "Online Order Question" refers to any inquiry or concern related to an online purchase or order, including questions about the ordering process, shipping and delivery, payment methods, or product availability. To place an online order, select the desired product, add it to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, enter your shipping and payment information, and confirm your order. The accepted payment methods for online orders may vary, but common methods include credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay. Whether you can cancel or modify your order depends on the website or retailer's policies. If you encounter any issues with your online order, contact the customer service for assistance.
xmxsummer
I just recently started in my PC business and I got my website up yesterday. A guest from a show I had this past Wednesday wants to host a catalog show and so I'm giving her the material tomorrow and I also set up a thing for it on my website.

Well I was looking over the little article on my website for the guest special this March and it says:

"The Guest Special does NOT apply to individual orders (electronic, mail), online orders or Wedding Registries."

Does that only apply for individual online orders? Or does that also include any orders made online via the catalog show? I thought maybe it was only for individual orders but I wanted to just double before I talked to her tomorrow.

Last edited:
That's only if an individual is going to a web page & placing an order outside of a show. If you have not yet qualified, individual orders are not yet an option on your web page. As long as the customer is ordering under a show (Cooking, Catalog, Fundraiser or Wedding
Registry) they qualify for the guest special if they meet the criteria with $60 or more (before tax/shipping). ;)

Alright thanks a lot =). I just wanted to make sure I didn't tell her the wrong thing tomorrow because that would be very bad.

What is an "Online Order Question"?

An "Online Order Question" refers to any inquiry or concern related to an online purchase or order. This can include questions about the ordering process, shipping and delivery, payment methods, or product availability.

How do I place an online order?

To place an online order, first select the desired product and add it to your online shopping cart. Then, proceed to checkout and enter your shipping and payment information. Finally, review and confirm your order before submitting it.

What payment methods are accepted for online orders?

The accepted payment methods for online orders may vary depending on the website or retailer. However, common payment methods include credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.

Can I cancel or modify my online order?

It depends on the specific policies of the website or retailer from which you made your online order. Some may allow cancellations or modifications within a certain time frame, while others may not offer this option. It is best to check the website's terms and conditions or contact their customer service for more information.

What should I do if I have an issue with my online order?

If you encounter any issues with your online order, such as a missing item or a delivery delay, you should contact the website or retailer's customer service as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you and resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jasonmva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF