• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop 'Til You Drop: Counting Online Orders Toward Show Goals

In summary, online orders count towards your show goals by automatically being added to your show total. You can see a breakdown of your online orders by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to your show results. Online orders also count towards host rewards and can earn you free products. Additionally, online orders count towards your commission, so you can earn commission on all of your sales, whether they are in-person or online.
ponvn591
Do online orders count towards shows too? For example, if I have an online order of $150 or more,can that count as a show?

If they did it under a host & the order came to you, yes. You could technically make them a booking off the current show, giving the current host a booking benefit vs. giving the current host more host benefits.If it was done as an outside order, it bypassed you completely & went straight to corporate. Technically, it's a done deal. But since it's the weekend, you might be able to call when they open on Monday morning & stop the order (if the customer wishes to do that!) and re-enter it as a catalog show. If HO has already processed & shipped it, then you'll have a hard time. The customer would have to pay a 2nd time, then refuse the first shipment & ask for a refund.

Me and a few other ppl wanted to get the Help Whip Cancer products and you can only order them online and the total is over $15o so I was wondering how i can make this a show?

ponvn591 said:
Me and a few other ppl wanted to get the Help Whip Cancer products and you can only order them online and the total is over $15o so I was wondering how i can make this a show?

You can't. It has to be an individual online order.

Cathy's right. The "online only" items (HWC & Outlet items) can only be purchased as an individual order online. Those purchases can not be submitted via P3 as a show.ETA: But the sales still count toward your monthly goal! ;)

1. How do online orders count towards my show goals?

Online orders count towards your show goals by automatically being added to your show total. The total amount of online orders will be reflected in your show results and contribute towards your overall sales goal.

2. Can I see a breakdown of my online orders?

Yes, you can see a breakdown of your online orders by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to your show results. From there, you can view a detailed breakdown of your show sales, including online orders.

3. Do online orders count towards host rewards?

Yes, online orders count towards host rewards. The total amount of online orders will be added to your show total and contribute towards the host rewards program.

4. Can I still earn free products through online orders?

Yes, you can still earn free products through online orders. As your show total increases, you will earn points towards free products just as you would with in-person show orders.

5. Do online orders count towards my commission?

Yes, online orders count towards your commission. As your show total increases, so does your commission percentage. This includes online orders, so you can earn commission on all of your sales, whether they are in-person or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • PCMelissa