• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Outlet Orders Count Towards Sales Requirements?

In summary, outlet orders count towards your monthly sales goal and can earn you commission and rewards, although they may be slightly lower. You can also use outlet orders to qualify for promotions and incentives, as long as they are not specifically excluded. However, there may be restrictions on the products available and outlet products cannot be returned or exchanged. It is important to check the outlet regularly for new items and carefully review product descriptions and photos before making a purchase.
redsoxgirl
Do Outlet orders count towards the $200 in sales you need to stay active?

Yes. Any commissionable sales count.

excellent!

Do outlet orders totaled together during one month count as a show? Probably not....but too bad.....I just did $400 in sales since the beginning of July on the outlet!:)

No, they're individual orders. The only way for something to count as a show is for you to submit it as a show, whether that's through PP/P3 or hard copy. Additionally, outlet items are not available on a show of any kind.

byrd1956 said:
Do outlet orders totaled together during one month count as a show? Probably not....but too bad.....I just did $400 in sales since the beginning of July on the outlet!:)

It would be nice if it worked that way. I had about $300 in June. But I am just thankful they count toward commission and active b/c they kept me afloat!!!

Related to Do Outlet Orders Count Towards Sales Requirements?

1. Do outlet orders count towards my monthly sales goal?

Yes, outlet orders do count towards your monthly sales goal. All retail sales, including outlet orders, are included in your monthly sales total.

2. Will outlet orders earn me commission and rewards?

Yes, outlet orders will earn you commission and rewards. The commission and rewards earned may be slightly lower than regular retail orders, but you will still receive credit for the sale.

3. Can I use outlet orders to qualify for promotions or incentives?

Yes, you can use outlet orders to qualify for promotions or incentives. As long as the promotion or incentive does not specifically exclude outlet orders, they will count towards your qualification.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products I can purchase from the outlet?

Yes, there may be restrictions on the products available for purchase in the outlet. Some products may only be available in limited quantities or for a limited time. Make sure to check the outlet regularly for new items and availability.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet products?

No, outlet products cannot be returned or exchanged. All outlet sales are final. Please make sure to carefully review the product description and photos before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanPC
  • momoftwins