• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Outlet Orders Count Towards a Show?

In summary, outlet orders count towards a show if they are placed through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout. To ensure this, make sure to use a party link or enter the host's name at checkout. There are no restrictions on which outlet items can count towards a show, and they can also be used as host rewards. It is also possible to combine regular and outlet items in one order for a show as long as they are all purchased through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout.
stefani2
I think I know the answer to this - but do Outlet Orders count towards a Shows Sales Total?

No~ but it would be nice if they did!!

No. Outlet items are not available on shows, only on individual online orders. There's no way to tie them to a show.

How do I get to the outlet? Is it part of the pampered chef website?

It's a part of a consultant's website. If you have a website, go down to the bottom left corner and click "Order Products". Click option 2 and verify that it's an individual order. Down at the bottom of the product section list is the Outlet.

Great, thanks!!!

If you're not yet qualified, you cannot access the outlet from your PWS. In that case, you'll need to go through CC (managing your business > Samples and supplies), and those orders are non-commissionable.

1. Do outlet orders count towards a show?

Yes, outlet orders do count towards a show as long as they are placed through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout.

2. How do I ensure my outlet order counts towards a show?

To ensure your outlet order counts towards a show, make sure to place the order through a party link or enter the host's name at checkout. If you forget to do so, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are there any restrictions on which outlet items count towards a show?

No, all outlet items are eligible to count towards a show as long as they are purchased through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout.

4. Can I use outlet items as host rewards?

Yes, outlet items can be used as host rewards as long as they are purchased through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout.

5. Can I combine regular and outlet items in one order for a show?

Yes, you can combine regular and outlet items in one order for a show as long as they are all purchased through a party link or entered under the host's name at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies