• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering HWC Items Online: Shipping & Show Totals

In summary, HWC items ordered online typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and another 3-5 business days to be shipped. Customers can track their orders online using the provided tracking number. There is a standard shipping fee for all orders and customers can view their show totals by logging into their consultant account or on their monthly statement. Unfortunately, orders from different shows cannot be combined and must be placed separately for accuracy and efficiency in processing.
pctharper
Gold Member
I saw that the catalog insert is available online (I attached below). Do any of the HWC items taht are ordered online cout towards a show total? If I were to take orders for the HWC items, how much would shipping be to have them all ship to the host? Would it be the direct shipping cost?

Attachments

• HWC.pdf
    547.7 KB · Views: 385
It would not count towards a show total. They are online individual orders only. You could take orders and have them ship to the host- and yes, it would be the Direct shipping costs. I've seen folks do it and they divvy up the shipping- so each person may pay a small fraction of the cost if they combine the order and ship to one person (host or you). The host would not get any company credit for any orders to her though. You may throw in something for her (maybe a free cake tester or something), but that's up to you to decide.

Thanks for your help!

Do you know if we can order the items now?

pctharper said:
Thanks for your help!

Do you know if we can order the items now?

Not until October.

Has anyone found an order form like we had in May?

Thanks.
Monica

1. How long does it take for HWC items to be shipped?

HWC items ordered online typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and another 3-5 business days to be shipped. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected.

2. Can I track my HWC order online?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or the shipping carrier's website.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping HWC items?

Yes, there is a standard shipping fee for all HWC orders. The fee is calculated based on the total weight of your order and your chosen shipping method. This fee will be added to your order total at checkout.

4. How can I view my show totals when ordering online?

To view your show totals, you will need to log in to your consultant account on our website. Once logged in, you can access your show totals under the "My Shows" tab. You can also view your show totals on your monthly statement.

5. Can I combine orders from different shows when ordering online?

Unfortunately, orders from different shows cannot be combined when ordering online. Each order must be placed separately and will be processed and shipped individually. This is to ensure accuracy and efficiency in processing your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies