• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Outlet Items Count Towards Show Sales?

In summary, outlet sales are special discounts and deals offered on certain products by Pampered Chef. These sales are only available through a show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. The products on outlet sale are constantly changing and can be found out by asking your consultant. Outlet sale items cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can still earn host rewards or use product credit. Outlet sales typically last for a limited time and are final sale, but may be exchanged or credited for defects or issues.
KellyRedHead
Just did a show an a customer wanted to order outlet items to add to her order. Those don't count for her show sales correct??

Thanks-
Kelly

correct
and she cannot add them to her order - she has to order thos eonline and pay direct shipping for the outlet items

Thank you !!! That's what I thought but I wanted to check!!

I will let her know,

Thanks again-
Kelly

Do we get paid commission on them if they order through our website?

MomToEli said:
Do we get paid commission on them if they order through our website?
Yep! Those will count toward your sales for the month that they are purchased in. You will earn commission on those sales dollars. I imagine that they will count toward SAT too, but not towards the 2 shows promo.

YES!

Thank you :D

Related to Do Outlet Items Count Towards Show Sales?

1. What are outlet sales and how do they work?

Outlet sales are special discounts and deals offered on certain products by Pampered Chef. These sales are only available to customers through a show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will help you place an order for the discounted products during the show.

2. How do I know which products are on outlet sale?

The products on outlet sale are constantly changing, so the best way to find out which products are currently on sale is to ask your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information on available outlet sale items.

3. Can I combine outlet sale items with other promotions or discounts?

No, outlet sale items cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use any product credit you may have on outlet sale items.

4. How long do outlet sales last?

Outlet sales typically last for a limited time, so it's best to take advantage of the deals while they are available. Your consultant will be able to provide you with the specific dates for the current outlet sale.

5. Can I return outlet sale items?

Outlet sale items are final sale and cannot be returned. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, you may be able to exchange it for the same item or receive a credit towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
grgann
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies