• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Show Submitted in February

The email meant that any unresolved shows needed to be in and resolved by the extended date - if any credit cards were declined and you couldn't submit on time...not an extension of the promotion. The incentive states "Hold and Submit 2 shows in January" so that means that you need to do both in order to qualify
Tams
Gold Member
I had a January catalog show that turned into a nightmare at the very end of the month. Needless to say, I am just getting it submitted tonight with barely enough to make a show. So, it was a January show, but submitted in February. I know that I missed my 2nd show incentive for January (so no sling for me :cry: ), but does this count towards any February incentive or does it simply go towards my sales total for February? Does it count towards the $150 minimum to stay active in February?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks!

it will count towards febuary sales. and yes you will be active. I did the same thing closed a jan cat yestereday

You'll get commission in Feb., but it doesn't count towards any kind of incentive for the month. I absolutely HATE to carry shows over because of this! : (

:confused: If it was a January show submitted before 2/15/11 wouldn't the sales still be considered January, the specials would be January, but you wouldn't be eligible for the monthly show incentives that required submission by 1/31/11? Now I'm totally confused, but that's not surprising :D

julmarsala said:
:confused: If it was a January show submitted before 2/15/11 wouldn't the sales still be considered January, the specials would be January, but you wouldn't be eligible for the monthly show incentives that required submission by 1/31/11? Now I'm totally confused, but that's not surprising :D

No, sales go by the month they are submitted not the month they are held. January show submitted in February goes for February sales. Incentives go by the month they are submitted and the month they are held January shows have to be submitted in January to receive January consultant incentives, February shows have to be submitted in February... and so on.

So it's just the host/guest specials that are open until the 15th of the following month?

julmarsala said:
So it's just the host/guest specials that are open until the 15th of the following month?

That is the general rule but always read the fine print on all the specials.

I understand that the general rule is by the last day of the month but what about the email we got that said if we submitted shows by 2/3, because of the weather we would be paid on the 8th? I was confused because I didn't know if they would count it toward a January show or just as January sales?? I ran into the same situation. I had planned to meet my host on 1/31 but the ice forced her to cancel our closing. But she got an extra order out of it! So I guess it is not a total loss :)

caremmel said:
I understand that the general rule is by the last day of the month but what about the email we got that said if we submitted shows by 2/3, because of the weather we would be paid on the 8th? I was confused because I didn't know if they would count it toward a January show or just as January sales?? I ran into the same situation. I had planned to meet my host on 1/31 but the ice forced her to cancel our closing. But she got an extra order out of it! So I guess it is not a total loss :)

The email meant that any unresolved shows needed to be in and resolved by the extended date - if any credit cards were declined and you couldn't submit on time...not an extension of the promotion. The incentive states "Hold and Submit 2 shows in January" so that means that you need to do both in order to qualify :)

1. What is "January Show Submitted in February"?

"January Show Submitted in February" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which hosts can submit a show that took place in January, but was not submitted until February.

2. How do I participate in the "January Show Submitted in February" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must have hosted a show in January and submit it in the month of February. You can submit the show through your Pampered Chef account or contact your consultant for assistance.

3. Is there a minimum amount of sales required for the show to qualify for the promotion?

Yes, the show must have a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for the "January Show Submitted in February" promotion.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "January Show Submitted in February" promotion?

By participating in this promotion, hosts can earn additional host rewards and bonuses, as well as have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price.

5. Can I still participate if I am not able to submit my January show in February?

Unfortunately, the promotion is only valid for shows submitted in the month of February for parties that took place in January. However, there may be other promotions and offers available for hosts throughout the year. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aka1908
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jenab1013