• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Show Incentives: Submit by Mar 15th for a Chance to Win a Tablecloth!

In summary, "Shows for Incentives" are special events held by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers earn rewards and incentives for hosting a party. To book a "Show for Incentives", you can contact your consultant or visit their website. Hosting a "Show for Incentives" can bring various benefits, such as free products, discounts, and access to exclusive specials. These events can also be held online, and the rewards may vary depending on the consultant and current promotions.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
If i submitted 2 shows on March 4th..(but they were actually Feb shows)...

will those 2 shows count towards the incentive for shows submitted mar 1-15th..or not :>

I just submitted a 2 more today...so not sure if I will get my tablecloth :>

No, they had to be actually held March 1 -15.

It really depends on the specific rules and guidelines for the incentive. Some incentives may specify that only shows submitted within a certain time frame will count, while others may allow for a grace period if the shows were submitted close to the deadline. It's best to check with the organizer or read the fine print to see if your shows will count towards the incentive. Good luck! As for the tablecloth, it sounds like a fun prize. I hope you get it!

What are "Shows for Incentives"?

"Shows for Incentives" are special events that are held by Pampered Chef consultants to help their customers earn rewards and incentives for hosting a party. These shows are a fun and interactive way for customers to learn about Pampered Chef products and earn rewards for themselves.

How do I book a "Show for Incentives"?

To book a "Show for Incentives", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works for both of you, and help you plan a successful event.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Show for Incentives"?

Hosting a "Show for Incentives" can bring many benefits, including earning free products, discounts on purchases, and access to exclusive host specials. You also get to have a fun and informative party with your friends and family, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Can I host a "Show for Incentives" online?

Yes, you can host a "Show for Incentives" online! With the current situation, many Pampered Chef consultants are offering virtual parties as an alternative to in-person events. You can still earn rewards and incentives by hosting an online show and have a great time with your guests.

What kind of rewards and incentives can I earn from hosting a "Show for Incentives"?

The rewards and incentives you can earn from hosting a "Show for Incentives" may vary depending on your consultant and the current promotions. However, some common rewards include free products, discounts on purchases, and access to exclusive host specials. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you choose the best rewards for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies