• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting December Announcements: Submit 2 Shows before 12/15!

In summary, the Sr. Director shared some exciting news about a new product that will be unveiled at the Spring Launch and is expected to be a huge hit. To earn it for free, consultants must submit two shows between 12/1 and 12/15. The product will also be available for purchase at half price. Many consultants are already working to submit their shows and are eager to find out what this new product could be.
NooraK said:
I got my second show submitted!

Despite the great start I got off to, Hubby said he barely sold anything else after I left. I just barely squeezed out $150, and to do that I had to post on FB which I don't like to do. But I wanted/needed to submit it tonight so that the product will be back before the teachers leave on their break.

My husband tends to have that same affect. LOL! I'm glad you got the orders though! I saw your post.

It IS part of the SAT. The 2 held and submitted by December 15 is a part of the SAT. And, I just submitted my second show today. :)

sherri lynn said:
Amanda, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your show tonight has decent sales! I got my two shows in already and am super excited about receiving the hot new item we are all wondering about! Let us know how it goes for you!

Thanks :) Well, it ended up not being the greatest show. She only had 3 guests there and 2 were a mother & daughter who put their order together since they live together. Left the house with sales of $117. Got one booking, which was nice. They all make me nervous about their payments though. They all are having struggles financially and one woman paid me with a check that she said won't be good until this Friday. :eek: :grumpy: I'm having the show shipped to me just in case checks don't clear the bank.

Thankfully, I had another catalog show going on and the host finally got it closed. So I was able to get my 2 Dec. shows in. :thumbup:

babywings76 said:
Thanks :) Well, it ended up not being the greatest show. She only had 3 guests there and 2 were a mother & daughter who put their order together since they live together. Left the house with sales of $117. Got one booking, which was nice. They all make me nervous about their payments though. They all are having struggles financially and one woman paid me with a check that she said won't be good until this Friday. :eek: :grumpy: I'm having the show shipped to me just in case checks don't clear the bank.

Thankfully, I had another catalog show going on and the host finally got it closed. So I was able to get my 2 Dec. shows in. :thumbup:

I trust these people more than I trust the people that wont admit this. If someone tells me when it'll clear - it does. If people neglect to tell me they're not good for it - it doesn't.

I just submitted my second one..sheesh, lately, closing shows has been like pulling teeth!
I have 2 other shows that "might" turn in on the 16th...not that I would mind having something for Jan 8, but I'd really like to get this taken care of by Wed.

Yay! I just closed out show #2 yesterday thanks to a wonderful MIL!

Got my 2nd (technically my 3rd) in this weekend. Makes me feel better especially if things fall through with what HO promises me about my show they screwed up.

ShelbyMichalek said:
No, the show has to be $150 in guest sales. Per Consultant policy consultants aren't allowed to order as a guest on a show.
Consultants who are submitting their own $150 in orders are going against official policy.
It's all a matter of what YOU feel is morally right and how you want to run your business.

I just wanted to clarify this:

A consultant CAN put her own show together if she wants/needs to. She can not be a guest on a show but she can purchase gifts for others in their name. She can collect orders from others and put them on consultant's show. She can be host of as many parties as she wants.

That's what most people do when they say they're submitting their own $150.

BethCooks4U said:

A consultant CAN put her own show together if she wants/needs to. She can not be a guest on a show but she can purchase gifts for others in their name. She can collect orders from others and put them on consultant's show. She can be host of as many parties as she wants.

That was my plan to buy more gifts for family- boy would they have loved me! I just didn't want to comment on it & stir up trouble. Thanks for clarifying! :D

I'm so excited! I reached the SAT level I wanted in November AND submitted 2 shows already in December! One was a catalog show and the other an online/catalog fundraiser..my biggest show yet @ $750!I started in October and really stressed about being able to qualify in 90 days, did it in less then 30, and then worried about my business actually working out. I can only do this as a hobby, but want to have 2 shows a month. I can't believe how easy it actually has been! Now if I could get some more Jan/Feb shows I would be thrilled!

BethCooks4U said:

I understand that, and I've done it. It just seemed that wasn't what she was asking is all :D

I got my two shows in :D So excited about this new product!

Was sweating the 2nd show but got a 9:15 phone call last night placing a $118 order that put me way over what I needed to fill out a "show"! YIPPEE!!

I got my second December show submitted this morning. Just got an email from Jean Jonas saying try hard to get one more show by tomorrow so you can get that $49 value spring product featured on the Spring Catalog cover. Wahoo! Can't wait to find out what it is!!!​

LeslieSGI said:
I got my second December show submitted this morning. Just got an email from Jean Jonas saying try hard to get one more show by tomorrow so you can get that $49 value spring product featured on the Spring Catalog cover. Wahoo! Can't wait to find out what it is!!!​

$49 value??? Where did you hear that? was it in that email?

ChefMary412 said:
$49 value??? Where did you hear that? was it in that email?

It was in the email

Can anyone quote the full email? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't get it but would love to read it! :D

magentablue said:
Can anyone quote the full email? I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't get it but would love to read it! :D

ONE MORE SHOW BY TOMORROW!

You're so close to earning the hot new product featured on the spring catalog cover - a $49 value!

It's yours free when you hold and submit just two Shows by tomorrow, Dec. 15.

You've already submitted one December Show - so you're halfway there!

Hold a quick Catalog Show so you can help customers and friends finish their holiday shopping!

Much Success,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

I've got two shows, one was cooking the other a catalog show. I haven't submitted a show yet, so I am waiting for my director to call me after a show she is doing to go through it with me. If I don't get them both tonight, I can still do it tomorrow and it count right. I'm hoping I get it tonight!

Pattie, yes you can still do it tomorrow and it will count!!I just submitted my two shows, so I'm IN!! Wahooooooo!!

Got my 2nd show in!

Wonder what the "hot" new product is that we're gonna "flip" over? Last spring it was a "cool" new product, so if we think along those lines...what could it be? Something for BBQ'ing, maybe a reversible griddle? Hmmm....

<h2>1. What is the deadline for submitting December shows?</h2><p>The deadline for submitting December shows is December 15th.</p><h2>2. What exciting product is being unveiled?</h2><p>A new product that is being described as the "next must-have product of the year" is being unveiled.</p><h2>3. What is the feature of the new Spring/Summer catalog cover?</h2><p>The new product will be featured on the cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.</p><h2>4. How does the new product compare to the popular Magic Pot?</h2><p>The new product is said to rival the Magic Pot - Deep Covered Baker.</p><h2>5. When will the new product be unveiled?</h2><p>The new product will be unveiled at the Spring Launch with all the new Spring products.</p>

1. What is the deadline for submitting December shows?

The deadline for submitting December shows is December 15th.

2. What exciting product is being unveiled?

A new product that is being described as the "next must-have product of the year" is being unveiled.

3. What is the feature of the new Spring/Summer catalog cover?

The new product will be featured on the cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.

4. How does the new product compare to the popular Magic Pot?

The new product is said to rival the Magic Pot - Deep Covered Baker.

5. When will the new product be unveiled?

The new product will be unveiled at the Spring Launch with all the new Spring products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies