• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting December Announcements: Submit 2 Shows before 12/15!

In summary, the Sr. Director shared some exciting news about a new product that will be unveiled at the Spring Launch and is expected to be a huge hit. To earn it for free, consultants must submit two shows between 12/1 and 12/15. The product will also be available for purchase at half price. Many consultants are already working to submit their shows and are eager to find out what this new product could be.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My Sr. Director just sent this out - it's very exciting! Make sure you get those shows submitted!!!

Dear TEAM----- I am so excited!

PLEASE read your December Consultant News - either online or the mail copy!

It is FULL of exciting and fabulous announcements for your business.....

BUT here is something a little birdie (nameless) shared with me from the Home Office (shh...don't tell):

BE SURE TO HAVE 2 DECEMBER SHOWS SUBMITTED between 12/1 and 12/15 OR YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF!

1. IT IS THE NEXT MUST HAVE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!

2. IT IS THE FEATURE OF THE NEW SPRING/SUMMER CATALOG COVER!

3. IT WILL RIVAL THE MAGIC POT - DEEP COVERED BAKER!

4. WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT!

5. WHEN UNVEILED AT HO - ALL SALES MANAGERS WANTED 3! ON THE SPOT!
ONE FOR THEMSELVES AND AT LEAST TWO FOR PEOPLE THEY THOUGHT OF RIGHT AWAY!

6. IT WILL BE UNVEILED AT SPRING LAUNCH WITH ALL THE NEW SPRING PRODUCTS!

7. THE CROWD WILL GO CRAZY!

8. YOU WANT TO EARN YOURS FOR FREE - IT WILL BE A HIGHER PRICED ITEM!

9. IT WILL BOOK YOUR SPRING SHOWS!

10. HOSTS WILL ALL WANT IT! YOUR FAMILY WILL WANT IT, YOUR FRIENDS WILL WANT IT, YOUR GUESTS WILL ALL WANT IT!

I haven't a clue, seriously, BUT I really, really want it now!
2 shows, catalog, cooking, or enough orders collected to make it two shows. That is only like 6 $50 orders!
December dated and submitted by 12/15!
Get on the phone!

NEXT: DID YOU SEE THAT SUPER CUTE LITTLE BAG TO WEAR OUT AND ABOUT…..
WANT THAT TOO - TWO SHOWS IN JANUARY WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND ME!
Host coach to hold January shows and overbook for bad weather and sickness.
AND LAST SECRET NEWS - DON'T MISS THE BACK TO BUSINESS MEETING ON JANUARY 4th!!!
THERE WILL BE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ALL LEVELS.......WAHOOOO!!!

I'm soooooo submitting 2 shows. I've got 1 to go in today & will submit another, regardless of if I need to submit the $150 order from my own $!!

I have one in already and held # 2 last night with more to go this week. It's in the bag! :chef:

BethCooks4U said:
I have one in already and held # 2 last night with more to go this week. It's in the bag! :chef:
I'm submitting 2 tomorrow, and 2 catalog shows on Friday! Plus I had a show last night, and I have one on the 13th...so in the bag for me too! So excited to find out what this product is!My goal now is to have as many of my team as possible also submit 2 shows! I want them ALL to have this!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm submitting 2 tomorrow, and 2 catalog shows on Friday! Plus I had a show last night, and I have one on the 13th...so in the bag for me too! So excited to find out what this product is!

My goal now is to have as many of my team as possible also submit 2 shows! I want them ALL to have this!

Yeah! I promoted it big time at my meeting last Thursday. One has already earned it and several more say they have the shows and will also earn!! Wahoo!

I'm very excited about this! What could rival the Magic Pot and be something unlike anything we've had thus far??? I submitted 2 shows already and have #'s 3 and 4 ready to go for next week. :-D

My guess...if it's possible, would be a dutch oven.

Ooooh .... ooohhhh ....oooohhhI wish I could have pursuaded my Nov. host to make hers a December show since I didn't get it till Dec. 3.I still have a potential catalog show out there.I wish, wish, wish that I had enough orders to turn in a 2nd show. I'd buy $150 in products MYSELF if I could, but December is a really, really, really tough time of the year. So I would much rather save my pennies and buy it as a sample package. The good news is that it will likely be available at half price, open stock. It will be the first time I've ever ordered a sample.

I had a booth last Saturday that I got just enough orders from to submit a show. I have a show on Thursday, and a table at a teacher appreciation event Friday morning, so I think I might be OK. I won't say for sure, since I can always jinx myself...

I have just submitted my second show for Dec and have one more to close. I am anxious to know what this product is going to be!!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I'm soooooo submitting 2 shows. I've got 1 to go in today & will submit another, regardless of if I need to submit the $150 order from my own $!!

Yup...me too! LOL

yankfan24 said:
My guess...if it's possible, would be a dutch oven.

I had that thought as well, simply because I'm pretty sure I'm getting the Le Creuset I've been coveting for YEARS for Christmas.

I can't wait to see the new item, and I am earning it!! One show in, the other goes in tomorrow, and now I have picked up a catalog show going in next week! I was hoping for a round DCB style dish.

I'm really excited about it!
I have my Grand Opening show to submit (which actually I'm having a hard time getting it to $50, many people cancelled and then wouldn't order anything, so I'm having hard with that one)
But I've got a Show on Thursday night that I'll Close on the 13th and a Catalog show that is closing on the 14th.

I "think" I read (or maybe heard) that it wouldn't be in sample packages or sold at 1/2 price for consultants this spring... could be wrong anyone else remember this? Don't want disappointed consultants later!!

I hope you're wrong ... I know I haven't been in as long as you but SINCE WHEN was every new product not offered in a sample package?

Intrepid_Chef said:
I hope you're wrong ... I know I haven't been in as long as you but SINCE WHEN was every new product not offered in a sample package?
There have been other times.

And I believe I had heard that too - that this was the only way to earn it.

I hope that's not true, but if it is, you can always buy it with your first show of the new season on your host's order. It's not the end of the world for it not to be on the samples, just frustrating not to get it before the new season starts.

Good grief, we have to wait til Feb. to find out what this product is! Some of couldn't wait 24 hrs. for yesterday's e-mail about the changes to the career plan.

Becca_in_MD said:
I hope that's not true, but if it is, you can always buy it with your first show of the new season on your host's order. It's not the end of the world for it not to be on the samples, just frustrating not to get it before the new season starts.

Good grief, we have to wait til Feb. to find out what this product is! Some of couldn't wait 24 hrs. for yesterday's e-mail about the changes to the career plan.

Amen to that!

Remember if you are active there is a chance to buy new product for 50% off when the new line is about to some out.....and April is kit enhancement month..........I wonder what the product is....I have my two shows and my goal for the month...yeah!!! Merry Christmas everyone and happy selling!

Well, if it's a higher priced item I'll need my tax return to purchase it. Since they changed the rules on Kit Enhancement I haven't been eligible because of canceling shows in January. But if it will book our spring shows there's a good chance it will be 60 percent off in March or April. My guess is there will be a way to have it for less .... but they are pushing this because it's the only way to get it well before the season starts.

My bet is that it's not an incredibly high priced item, ie. not a DCB or 12" skillet kind of price. The requirement is only 2 shows, no sales level. I'm thinking price range of trifle bowl, large round bamboo bowl, maybe up to $60. But I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.

I thought about e-mailing my team with what has been shared here, but sometimes I think things about it being "must have" make people feel bad about not earning it. Then they get turned off from working their biz at all.

Oh, I won't feel bad if I don't earn it. I'll be mildly disappointed. I'll get over it. I'll be upset if I don't have the opportunity to buy it at half price, but I'll get over it, especially if I can get it at 60 percent off by having my own show.I have NEVER purchased a product from a sample package. Never. Ever. Usually I get the big ticket items when they are offered as a host special. The one time I used Kit Enhancement was when I was new and had PC dollars to burn. (I got the 12 inch skillet.) I was tempted this year because of the Spice TTA. Instead, I had a small show and used my free product value to get it.

I'm a little confused...I have heard this, too, but I've also been told that the ONLY way that you can get this is by holding/submitting two shows before 12/15/10. If this is true, then how can they say that it will be priced higher or that it will rival the DCB? Would they really give us something that is this popular that they don't plan to see to the public? Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what it is. I submitted my first show today and plan to submit my second tomorrow.

Re: I'm a little confused...
winklermom said:
I have heard this, too, but I've also been told that the ONLY way that you can get this is by holding/submitting two shows before 12/15/10. If this is true, then how can they say that it will be priced higher or that it will rival the DCB? Would they really give us something that is this popular that they don't plan to see to the public? Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what it is. I submitted my first show today and plan to submit my second tomorrow.

I think they mean that it's the only way we can earn it for free and it won't be in the SAT packages. Otherwise you would have to pay full price for it.

Re: I'm a little confused...
wadesgirl said:
I think they mean that it's the only way we can earn it for free and it won't be in the SAT packages. Otherwise you would have to pay full price for it.

What she said.

When it's said that this will be the only way you can get it - usually, there are several ways for consultants to get the product before the new season.

1. They can earn it as part of a Sellathon package

2. They can earn it as a Director in the Directors Sellathon package

3. They can purchase it for half price as a sample

For this particular item, what we have heard is that the ONLY way we can earn it ahead of time is by submitting 2 shows Dec 1-15. It will not be included in the Director's Package (which usually has all of the Sellathon products in it.) and it will not be available as part of a sample package to purchase for half-price. So, the 2 Shows in December is the only way to EARN the product.

I will be submitting a cooking show by this weekend, and hope to be submitting a catalog show soon (see my thread on random orders :) ). I had a cooking show scheduled for the 12th, but the host is MIA. I am so excited. The sell-a-thon and this promotion are the first incentives I have earned in a while.

I watched the Today Show on NBC today and they were talking about the "fondue" being the hottest thing again. Do you think it might be an electric fondue pot?

1st show being submitted tomorrow, and putting another one in by the 15th for sure (hopefully sooner). I added a few Christmas gifts for teachers on today's to get me to the final level, and this way I know I'll have them before I leave town on the 20th. Very curious to see what this item might be

I have my 2 shows in! I am dying to know what this is!!! February better come quick!

Ok so i have been thinking about this... a dutch oven really isnt that much different from the DCB as it is except that it is bigger. Obviously that would not be microwave friendly. Has anybody thought about a Mini-Deep Covered Baker? That would fit into smaller microwaves? Since the DCB went up in price the smaller one would probably be offered at the original price of the DCB. What do you think? At any rate I will have my two shows in by the 15th and will get whatever this is... to bad they will not tell us what it is until Feb lol!

Last year this time there was a recruiting incentive. Don't remember what month but you got a special new spring product for doing so. Turned out to be the cake pedestal. They did not offer the cake pedestal in the SAT packages, director packages or sample packages. The only way to get it without buying it at our personal discount or out right was to wait until March 1st to order. So you cannot say they've never done it before. I only remember this because we were showing off the new products and no one had it because no one earned it.

brittyboo07 said:
Ok so i have been thinking about this... a dutch oven really isnt that much different from the DCB as it is except that it is bigger. Obviously that would not be microwave friendly. Has anybody thought about a Mini-Deep Covered Baker? That would fit into smaller microwaves? Since the DCB went up in price the smaller one would probably be offered at the original price of the DCB. What do you think? At any rate I will have my two shows in by the 15th and will get whatever this is... to bad they will not tell us what it is until Feb lol!

Actually, a Dutch Oven can go on a direct flame, in a fire, on the grill, or on the stove-top. I own a Le Crusset dutch oven since Pampered Chef doesn't sell anything like this. I'd be thrilled if that's what it was.

However, I don't think it's a dutch oven. Far too pricey for them to be giving away for free with 2 show submissions, IMO. I'm thinking it's some kind of electric appliance. Maybe a blender, food processor, or ???? But I'm really thinking it's electrical. PC has never (in my knowledge) offered appliances before. Right?

I am so excited and hopeful!! I have a contact I made last month and gave materials for a catalog show (with a whatever comes of it comes...haven't had super success with catalog shows or contacts at craft fairs/booths) well she actually called and has orders!! She wants them by Christmas so I said that I would be happy to put them in for her!!! I also have a friend that teaches with my husband and she is doing a catalog show for Christmas shopping for the middle school teachers!!!!! AH! I will be so happy to earn this new must have product and I love that it's on the cover of the spring catalog....keeping my fingers and toes crossed :love:

I will be so upset if I can't hit this.I had 5...count...5 catalog shows doing a 12 days of Christmas catalog contest.
All but one backed out saying no one was ordering :(

blueikaos said:
I will be so upset if I can't hit this.

I had 5...count...5 catalog shows doing a 12 days of Christmas catalog contest.
All but one backed out saying no one was ordering :(

Don't give up. I didn't think I would make it either, but low and behold I worked the phones, visited friends, made the contacts for those past customers that you know just love PC and invited them to order some of those favorite items of theirs for their friends/family. I hit the 2 shows, so keep going, you still have a few days. Don't ponder what has happened, but make it happen. Good luck!

So it looks like my host for tonight is MIA. She hasn't returned my calls this week. :( I was really hoping this would be my 2nd show for December. I just submitted my sister's show last night at $932.57 with 4 bookings. To then have this host for tonight, who is a potential recruit who has rescheduled on me 2 times already, let's just say I'm really frustrated!

I have a table set up at a local elementary school today. They've brought in volunteers to watch the classes, and are giving the teachers each two hours to eat, socialize and shop. They invited vendors without a charge. I have to work at my 9-5, but hubby is manning the table for me. I went to set it up and stayed for the first hour while he took the kids to daycare. By the time I left, I already had almost enough orders to submit a show. I have another show already submitted, and since I don't have to wait for outside orders, I'll have my 2nd show!

:D

NooraK said:
I have a table set up at a local elementary school today. They've brought in volunteers to watch the classes, and are giving the teachers each two hours to eat, socialize and shop. They invited vendors without a charge. I have to work at my 9-5, but hubby is manning the table for me. I went to set it up and stayed for the first hour while he took the kids to daycare. By the time I left, I already had almost enough orders to submit a show. I have another show already submitted, and since I don't have to wait for outside orders, I'll have my 2nd show!

:D

Sweet! That's nice of him, mine would never do that!

Well I would have two shows in but HO screwed up my show for December 1st. So I'm hoping just in case to get my other show submitted tonight or tomorrow.

The white DCB and cake pedestal were both recruiting promos. But the cake pedestal was later offered as a spring host special.That's what I mean, we may not be able to get it before the season starts, but there are always ways to get it at a discount. A host special, a half price item, etc ....

wadesgirl said:
Sweet! That's nice of him, mine would never do that!

Well I would have two shows in but HO screwed up my show for December 1st. So I'm hoping just in case to get my other show submitted tonight or tomorrow.

Well... we'll see how it goes. He keeps texting me that he's bored, and there's no business, and he wants to go home. I just hope he doesn't pack up early. :eek:

Intrepid_Chef said:
The white DCB and cake pedestal were both recruiting promos. But the cake pedestal was later offered as a spring host special.

That's what I mean, we may not be able to get it before the season starts, but there are always ways to get it at a discount. A host special, a half price item, etc ....

I got the impression that it will be available as a sample, but this is the only way to get it free. It will not be in any of the SAT or Director packs. Plus, I keep hearing that it's a higher priced item, so if that's the case, even at 50% off you'll be happy you earned it free.

babywings76 said:
So it looks like my host for tonight is MIA. She hasn't returned my calls this week. :( I was really hoping this would be my 2nd show for December. I just submitted my sister's show last night at $932.57 with 4 bookings. To then have this host for tonight, who is a potential recruit who has rescheduled on me 2 times already, let's just say I'm really frustrated!

I would call her today and tell her what time you'll be there! Sometimes people just get too busy....perhaps she's assuming you'll just show up?

NooraK said:
Well... we'll see how it goes. He keeps texting me that he's bored, and there's no business, and he wants to go home. I just hope he doesn't pack up early. :eek:

I got the impression that it will be available as a sample, but this is the only way to get it free. It will not be in any of the SAT or Director packs. Plus, I keep hearing that it's a higher priced item, so if that's the case, even at 50% off you'll be happy you earned it free.

Yes, I'm sure it will be offered at 50% off. All products have always been available at that price when introduced, including things that were earned by recruiting - it is correct that they aren't in the director box but we can buy them before the season starts. I didn't earn the cake pedestal but had it for my meeting the day after sample packages were delivered.

I would call her today and tell her what time you'll be there! Sometimes people just get too busy....perhaps she's assuming you'll just show up?

Yeah, I tried calling her this morning. I was able to reach her. She said her cell phone has been acting up all week and she had just now received my messages. She said we're still on for tonight. Yay! :) She lives about 40 minutes away from me and I've never really been to her town before. We've been having snow on and off today and the temps are low. Lots of slippery roads to travel to get there, so there's no way I would've just shown up. ;) Glad it's all working out. Crossing my fingers for decent sales. I just need it to be enough to close out this weekend so I can get it as my 2nd Dec. show for the incentive. :)

Amanda, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your show tonight has decent sales! I got my two shows in already and am super excited about receiving the hot new item we are all wondering about! Let us know how it goes for you!

I have read quite a few consultants write that if they have to purchase $150 in product to make their own show as the host in order to submit another show, they will. How does that work? I am pretty new, and I am not getting it I guess...can you submit a show where only the host orders anything, especially if it is a consultant acting as host?

Doodlbug329 said:
I have read quite a few consultants write that if they have to purchase $150 in product to make their own show as the host in order to submit another show, they will. How does that work? I am pretty new, and I am not getting it I guess...can you submit a show where only the host orders anything, especially if it is a consultant acting as host?

No, the show has to be $150 in guest sales. Per Consultant policy consultants aren't allowed to order as a guest on a show.
Consultants who are submitting their own $150 in orders are going against official policy.
It's all a matter of what YOU feel is morally right and how you want to run your business.

Ok, that's what I thought and assumed...I wasn't really understanding when people were saying it, since that would seem to not be the right thing to do, but like I said, I am new and what do I know! :)Thanks for clearing that one up for me!!

I got my second show submitted!Despite the great start I got off to, Hubby said he barely sold anything else after I left. I just barely squeezed out $150, and to do that I had to post on FB which I don't like to do. But I wanted/needed to submit it tonight so that the product will be back before the teachers leave on their break.

I got my two shows for the December special! It was quite by accident also. Had a vendor show on the 4th which resulted around $30. Out of the blue on the 5th a customer from August called and placed an order for $60. Then Monday night another vendor from the event on the 4th called and took my hubby up on his offer of 10% discount if order placed by Monday night - she placed a $130 order!!!!

Then while hubby was taking her order our youngest daughter brings me the order form she had taken to school along with a catalog the week before for a teacher. The order was (just products) $225!!!!!! We submitted her order as a show with her as the single guest and she saved $40 off her order by doing so.

Interesting how things just happen sometimes! We have another vendor event happening tomorrow (11th) and hoping to gather enough orders for one more show to submit before the 13th. (going out of town so all our orders need to be delivered to us no later than 21st)

<h2>1. What is the deadline for submitting December shows?</h2><p>The deadline for submitting December shows is December 15th.</p><h2>2. What exciting product is being unveiled?</h2><p>A new product that is being described as the "next must-have product of the year" is being unveiled.</p><h2>3. What is the feature of the new Spring/Summer catalog cover?</h2><p>The new product will be featured on the cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.</p><h2>4. How does the new product compare to the popular Magic Pot?</h2><p>The new product is said to rival the Magic Pot - Deep Covered Baker.</p><h2>5. When will the new product be unveiled?</h2><p>The new product will be unveiled at the Spring Launch with all the new Spring products.</p>

1. What is the deadline for submitting December shows?

The deadline for submitting December shows is December 15th.

2. What exciting product is being unveiled?

A new product that is being described as the "next must-have product of the year" is being unveiled.

3. What is the feature of the new Spring/Summer catalog cover?

The new product will be featured on the cover of the Spring/Summer catalog.

4. How does the new product compare to the popular Magic Pot?

The new product is said to rival the Magic Pot - Deep Covered Baker.

5. When will the new product be unveiled?

The new product will be unveiled at the Spring Launch with all the new Spring products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies