• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Show or Another Show for October?

In summary, Annastasia is doing well and has completed her challenge. She is scheduled to promote to Director this month.
Sheila
Gold Member
If you want/need to be active this month, if you are trying to get your 2nd show in for the month to earn the incentive bag or if you'd really just LOVE to get a paycheck on the 8th or MORE on your 8th paycheck ... here's your CHALLENGE ...

Pick up the phone!!! Start calling people who have marked unglazed stoneware on their wish list and/or past hosts/guests who have purchased unglazed stoneware & let them know that it's on SALE! You can do a "consultant acting as host" show or you can offer to do a Mystery Host event ~ where everyone pays "direct" shipping and you draw ONE winner to get all the host benefits.

If you get their voicemail, don't leave the ball in their court! Leave a message like:

Hi _______,

This is _________ your Pampered Chef Consultant. I saw that you have ______ on your Pampered Chef wish List and wanted to let you know that it's on sale right now for 20% off, but the sale's only good through the end of the month. I want to make sure you don't miss out on this, so call me back at (___)___-____. If I don't hear back from you tonight I'll be sure to try again tomorrow to ensure that you received the message.

-or-

Hi _______,

This is _________ your Pampered Chef Consultant. I hope that you are enjoying the (specific piece of stoneware) that you bought at _______'s show recently! I'm excited to let you know that select pieces of our unglazed stoneware are on sale right now for 20% off, but the sale's only good through the end of the month. I want to make sure you don't miss out on this, so call me back at (___)___-____. If I don't hear back from you tonight I'll be sure to try again tomorrow to ensure that you received the message.

And make sure you are offering shows ... Cooking and or Catalog/Online shows ... so that they can have the opportunity to earn MORE off their Pampered Chef Wish List for FREE and at a discount!

Annastasia wanted $750 by the end of the month. She took my challenge last night & is 1/2 way to her goal AND she booked 6 things for November while making those calls! 2 Cooking Shows, 3 Catalog/Online shows & 1 booth event! YOU can do this too!!!

They say knowledge is power, but only if you apply what you've learned. Your past hosts/guests won't just absorb that you want/need more sales by the end of the month. You are in control of your own destiny. You choose if you succeed or fail by the effort you put forth to succeed. Now go succeed! :D

Thanks for the motivation !! I'll be making calls today to try to get a second show for the month. I really want that duffle bag!

will be calling after church tomorrow

How's everyone coming along? Annastasia's up to $617 in 2 days!!! You CAN get a show if you have the desire & the follow through to make it happen. ;)

Annastasia's update: $751.15!!! She didn't even have to resort to buying anything out of pocket. She did it all with her phone blitz. She'll be re-promoting to Director this month!

1. How do I schedule a Pampered Chef show for October?

To schedule a Pampered Chef show for October, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to a consultant in your area. They will be able to assist you in finding the perfect date and time for your show.

2. Can I host more than one Pampered Chef show in October?

Yes, you can definitely host multiple Pampered Chef shows in October. In fact, hosting multiple shows can earn you even more free and discounted products!

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show in October?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show in October not only allows you to get your hands on amazing kitchen products, but you can also earn free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and memorable time with friends and family.

4. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef show for October?

Yes, you can absolutely host a virtual Pampered Chef show for October. With the flexibility and convenience of online shows, you can easily gather your friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

5. How can I invite my friends and family to my October Pampered Chef show?

You can invite your friends and family to your October Pampered Chef show by sending out invitations via email or social media, or by simply reaching out to them personally. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with personalized invitations to make the process even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • beckyjsmith