• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Re: October Show... Please Help!

In summary, to host an October show with Pampered Chef, you can contact your local consultant or visit their website to find a consultant in your area. Hosting a show comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive specials, and the chance to try new products before they are released. The menu for your show can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary needs. The average duration of a show is 2 hours, but can vary. You can also earn rewards for referring friends to host their own October show. Special incentives are offered for referrals, so be sure to ask during your show planning process.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
This may sound crazy, but I am still a little confused about closing a show in a different month than I had it. Here my example: I have an Ocotber show, but I don't close it until November 8th. Here is my Question: Will the sales from that show count towards October or November? WIll the Host still get the October Host special?

Thanks!!

The sales will count towards your November Commission.

Your Host will get the October special.

It will count towards your November commission but NOT Sale-a-thon sales.

Keep in mind that the sales will not count towards your November sell a thon. For it to count the show has to be held in November.

An easy way to remember is the month the show is HELD pertains to the guest special and host special (and can be submitted until the last day of the following month). The month the show is SUBMITTED pertains to our commission. However, as mentioned above when there is an incentive for us those are usually for shows HELD and SUBMITTED in the same month (or until the 5th of the next month) Hmmm maybe it's clear as mud? I DO hope that helped some though :rolleyes:

1. How can I host an October show with Pampered Chef?

To host an October show with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to schedule a show and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an October show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting an October show with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the chance to try out new products before they are released to the public.

3. Can I customize the menu for my October show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can also choose from our pre-made menus or request specific recipes.

4. What is the average duration of an October show with Pampered Chef?

The average duration of an October show with Pampered Chef is about 2 hours. However, this can vary depending on the number of guests and the menu chosen. Your consultant will provide you with a more specific timeline once your show is scheduled.

5. Can I earn rewards for referring friends to host their own October show?

Yes, you can earn rewards for referring friends to host their own October show with Pampered Chef. Our consultants offer special incentives for referrals, so be sure to ask about this during your show planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • MissChef