• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Show for December Sales

D
danabasket
Fellow Cheffers....

I have a question...

I had a hostess close a show last night for November. My question.... Can I send it on Friday, 1 December to count towards December but have the hostess and guests still get the November specials?

Thank you in advance!!
Dana Dunphy:D

You can, but it will count for your DECEMBER commission just so you know. As long as the show is dated as a November show, they'll get the November specials. It will count toward the November Sell-A-Thon too if that matters to you because we have until Dec. 5th to submit November shows.

Hope that's not confusing!:)

yep, you have until dec 31 to submit november shows and receive the nov host and guest specials... just make sure that the show date shows november 29, and when it asks what month you are submitting (some say that HO doesn't see this, but i do it anyway) says November.

But it will not count for the December incentive, as that is hold and submit in December.

jenniferknapp said:
yep, you have until dec 31 to submit november shows and receive the nov host and guest specials... just make sure that the show date shows november 29, and when it asks what month you are submitting (some say that HO doesn't see this, but i do it anyway) says November.

What does that mean anyway about what month you are submitting? I never knew, so I always put the month I'm submitting it in. So even if it's a November show & I'm submitting it in December, I put December. No one ever told me what that was for.

pamperedgirl3 said:
What does that mean anyway about what month you are submitting? I never knew, so I always put the month I'm submitting it in. So even if it's a November show & I'm submitting it in December, I put December. No one ever told me what that was for.

I had not been doing it but I have started doing it here lately. I really do not know what it is far, but I assume it would help clear up the month you are submitting for specials or something in case you are submitting in a different month that the show was held. I do not know for sure though. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

jrstephens said:
I had not been doing it but I have started doing it here lately. I really do not know what it is far, but I assume it would help clear up the month you are submitting for specials or something in case you are submitting in a different month that the show was held. I do not know for sure though. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

Makes sense now that they are giving us until the 5th to submit for the previous month's incentives. I've never had a problem with the guest specials b/c I already typed into the order what they were getting free & the show is dated for the right month.

I saw somewhere on here that it is for our own records...but it doens't make much sense to me!

Okay, so that I understand..

When I am ready to transmit it from pampered partner, I make sure I choose November over Decemeber on the transmission page?

I don't think Pampered Chef cares what you enter when you submit it. PC uses the actual show date you have listed. So, if you want it to count towards the sell-a-thon, then put a Nov. show date and the host/guest specials are Novembers. Enter before Dec. 5. If you want it to count as a December show, you put a Dec. date and enter it on/after Dec. 1.

PP asks what month for your own records when you run various reports in PP but Home Office doesn't care what you put there.

Related to November Show for December Sales

1. Can I send the show on Friday, December 1st to count towards December sales, but still have the hostess and guests receive the November specials?

Yes, you can send the show on Friday, December 1st to count towards December sales and still have the hostess and guests receive the November specials. As long as the show is closed in November, it will count towards November's sales and promotions.

2. How do I ensure that my December sales count towards my December Show for December Sales Fellow Cheffers?

To ensure that your December sales count towards your December Show for December Sales Fellow Cheffers, make sure to close your shows within the month of December. This will ensure that your sales are counted towards the correct month's promotions and incentives.

3. What are the November and December specials for the November Show for December Sales Fellow Cheffers?

The November and December specials for the November Show for December Sales Fellow Cheffers vary each year and are determined by the company. It is best to check with your supervisor or company website for the current specials and promotions.

4. Can I still earn rewards and incentives if I close my show early in the month?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives if you close your show early in the month. As long as the show is closed within the designated month, your sales will count towards the current promotions and incentives.

5. What are the benefits of being a December Sales Fellow Cheffer?

The benefits of being a December Sales Fellow Cheffer include earning rewards and incentives for your sales, gaining valuable experience in sales and marketing, and being a part of a supportive and passionate community of fellow Cheffers. You may also have the opportunity to attend company events and conferences, receive training and support from your supervisor, and potentially advance in your Cheffer career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS