• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Shows Submitted Dec. 1-5Th

In summary, the process for hosting a Pampered Chef show involves finding a consultant, scheduling a show, and working with the consultant to choose a date, time, and location. The show typically lasts 2-3 hours and offers discounts and rewards for the host. The menu can be customized and there is no minimum or maximum number of guests required.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I submitted a show last night that was held on the 30th and submitted it for November sales so it would put me at level 2 and well its showing up on the website as sales for December..someone please tell me that this is ok and it really will count towards November..I'm kinda freakin out!

Monthly sales are based on calendar months. Promotions are based on each promotion's rules. You should be fine with Sell-a-thon.

You will get your sellathon stuff, but you will be paid as if it was a December show.

Yes, it is fine. It will show up on December, because that was when it was sent in and you won't get paid for it until the 22nd. However, the Sell-A-Thon rules said we had until the 5th to submit November orders to count towards the Sell-A-Thon. If they mess up and don't give it to you, you need to call because that is how it was stated in the rules. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. PC is great!

Thanks for the reassuring! I am actually on hold right now to talk about a different issue w/ HO but might bring it up just to be sure! THANKS everyone!

Related to Question for Shows Submitted Dec. 1-5Th

1. What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The process for hosting a Pampered Chef show is simple. First, you will need to find a consultant in your area and reach out to them to schedule a show. Then, you will work with the consultant to choose a date, time, and location for the show. On the day of the show, the consultant will bring all the necessary products and tools for a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out products and place orders if desired.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

Pampered Chef shows usually last about 2-3 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, ordering, and any additional activities or games that the consultant may have planned.

3. Are there any discounts or rewards for hosting a show?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef show. As a host, you will receive discounts and free products based on the total sales from your show. You may also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host-only products and discounts on future purchases.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of menu options for hosts to choose from, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. You can work with your consultant to select a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef show?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef show. However, the more guests you have, the more opportunities there are for earning rewards and having a fun and engaging cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennifer
  • danabasket