• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Promo: Book a Show with Host 1 and Get Exclusive Feb. Discounts!

In summary, the conversation was about whether a show with less than $150 in commissionable sales could still count as a qualifying show for the Help Whip Cancer® products. It was determined that to earn the products, a show must have $150 in guest sales and be held and submitted by February 15. It was also discussed that a host can place an order at their own show, but it will not count towards the $150 in guest sales.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
We were chatting about this possibility during the drive home from spring launch.

Let's say Host 1 has a show and Host 2 books off of her.

Host 1 orders the knife block set, or a set of cookware.

Host 2 gets no other orders and both are held and submitted by Feb. 15.

I know I would get no commission for the second show, but would it count as a show to get the HWC items?

Host 1 can't order the 60% off Past Host Special at Host 2's show if Host 2's show doesn't make show; you can't enter the discount code before there are $150 in Guest Sales... So Host 2's show would not count toward the second show for HWC items.

Just so you know, you can do it. I went in to Spring Launch with no Feb shows book because I'll be on vacation from the 8th to the 16th and didn't even consider that I still had 3 weeks of the month of nothing. Because I really wanted the HWC products, I made 3 phone calls at lunch break and one on the way home and yesterday I sent/delivered 4 host packets because all 4 agreed to doing quick catalog shows.

You CAN get enough shows, just remember the "3" in 3-2-1!

TrishPCMommy said:
Host 1 can't order the 60% off Past Host Special at Host 2's show if Host 2's show doesn't make show; you can't enter the discount code before there are $150 in Guest Sales... So Host 2's show would not count toward the second show for HWC items.

Are you sure about this? I know that my director has submitted shows that commissionable sales were less than $150 because the past host ordered a big ticket host item. And I just tried it in P3 by adding a fake show and I just had a past host with an order of the Bamboo Knife Block set at $166, and there are absolutely no errors in it. So I think she was right...you can submit the two, and it's techinically a qualified show, but no you wouldn't make commission off the show.

Kelly8 said:
Are you sure about this? I know that my director has submitted shows that commissionable sales were less than $150 because the past host ordered a big ticket host item. And I just tried it in P3 by adding a fake show and I just had a past host with an order of the Bamboo Knife Block set at $166, and there are absolutely no errors in it. So I think she was right...you can submit the two, and it's techinically a qualified show, but no you wouldn't make commission off the show.

I just did it in PPP as well and got the same result as you :)

Yeah that's right! A show has to be $150 in GUEST sales, not commissionable sales.

Yup, of course it sucks that there's no commissionable sales and no double points, but if you really want the HWC stuff, you can do it that way.

I stand corrected. I wasn't able to do it before in previous months, but I just tried it in
P3 and no red dots/flags! Wow! Learned something new today... Thanks for the idea if I need it!

OK ... thanks, but that was not exactly my question.

I know you can turn in a show that is less than $150 commissionable due to a past host order.

The question remains: If I turn in 2 shows, one qualifying, one not, do I still get the HWC items?

That's my question: what's the definition of a "qualifying" show? $150 in guest sales or commissionable sales?

Rules: To earn the Help Whip Cancer® products, qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows,
Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers must be held Feb. 1–15 and submitted no later
than midnight CT on Feb. 15, 2010. Products will ship as earned. For use and reproduction
by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

I qualifing show is $150 in guest sales period.

Related to HWC Promo: Book a Show with Host 1 and Get Exclusive Feb. Discounts!

1. What is the Hwc Promo and how can I participate?

The Hwc Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. To participate, simply place an order of $75 or more and you will receive a free gift with your purchase.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a show in February?

Hosting a show in February comes with several benefits. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and you will also receive special discounts and free products as a host.

3. How do I book a February show?

Booking a February show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you choose a date and plan your show. You can also visit our website to find a consultant near you.

4. Can I combine the Hwc Promo with other offers?

Unfortunately, the Hwc Promo cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. What happens if I miss out on the February show offers?

If you are unable to participate in a show during February, don't worry! Pampered Chef offers promotions and special deals throughout the year, so there will always be opportunities to save and earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies