• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Order HWC Items for May Shows? Benefits and Discounts Explained!

In summary, Host-Only items are exclusive to Hosts and cannot be ordered by guests or customers. To become a Host, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales, which will give you the opportunity to earn rewards and purchase Host-Only items. These items are limited to one per Host and may have restrictions based on availability and location. You can use your Host rewards towards purchasing these items, but they must be ordered within 30 days of your party.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
If somebody is a host of a show in May, can they order the HWC items? And if it is a regular show and not a fundraiser, do they get a discount on it?

I am planning the "eggstravaganza" at my March shows and plan to put photos or names of gifts they might get if they host a show. I was thinking of putting a free HWC product in the purple eggs and telling people they should pick that color egg if they want to host a show in May. But if I'm adding it to the host's order, it would help if I'm getting a discount or commission on it.

For May, the HWC guest products are just like any other product in the catalog - hosts get a discount on them, and can use their FPV toward them.

Hi there! It's great that you are planning ahead for your March shows and incorporating the HWC items into your "eggstravaganza" theme. To answer your question, yes, hosts of shows in May are eligible to order HWC items just like any other customer. However, since it is a regular show and not a fundraiser, they would not receive a discount on the HWC items. As for adding a free HWC product in the purple eggs, that's a creative idea! Just keep in mind that as a forum user, I am not affiliated with the company and cannot speak to any potential discounts or commissions for hosts. It would be best to check with your consultant or company directly for more information on that. Good luck with your March shows!

1. Can I order Host-Only items if I am not a Host?

Unfortunately, Host-Only items are exclusive to Hosts and cannot be ordered by guests or customers.

2. How do I become a Host and qualify for Host-Only items?

To become a Host, simply host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. As a Host, you can earn rewards and have the opportunity to purchase Host-Only items.

3. Are there any restrictions on which Host-Only items I can order?

Host-Only items are limited to one item per Host and are subject to availability. Some items may also have restrictions based on country or region.

4. Can I use my Host rewards towards purchasing Host-Only items?

Yes, you can use your Host rewards towards purchasing Host-Only items. However, keep in mind that these items are limited to one per Host and are subject to availability.

5. How long do I have to order Host-Only items after my party?

You have 30 days from the date of your party to order Host-Only items. After that, these items will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies