• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Early Can We Start a Hwc Fundraiser?

In summary, it is recommended to start planning a Hwc fundraiser at least 2-3 months in advance, and it can be held at any time of the year. There is no minimum number of attendees required and no cost to start a Hwc fundraiser. You can also customize the products for your event.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi! I wanted to start a fundraiser catalog show for the HWC. I'm planning on going around to various businesses and leaving order forms for the pink items but of course anyone can order other items if they like. My question is how soon can I start this? I only have 3 may dates left open so if anyone wanted to book a May show they'd need to do it soon and that will be offered in order for them to get the may host special and for the HWC fundraiser to get the booking benefit. I just don't know when I should start. Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda

You can start it now, if it's just a catalog show. And then you can submit them on May 1.

I have a May catalog show going already. I plan to submit it May 1st.

I also have a May HWC catalog show/fundraiser going and will be submitting it May 1st.

I have a stupid question! How do the HWC fundraisers work on book shows? Does the hostess still get free or discounted products? How do the benefits work? Also, can a soccer team that is not tax exempt still have a fundraiser? I want to get started on this soon so any help from you great ladies and men would be a blessing. Thanks Lynn

There's a lot of info about how FRs work in the Policies. Hosts of FRs do not get free and discounted products, just the monthly host special. Any group can do a FR.

1. How early should we start planning a Hwc fundraiser?

It is recommended to start planning a Hwc fundraiser at least 2-3 months in advance. This will give you enough time to organize and promote the event, as well as order any necessary products.

2. Can we start a Hwc fundraiser at any time of the year?

Yes, Hwc fundraisers can be held at any time of the year. However, keep in mind that certain times of the year, such as holidays, may be more popular for fundraising events.

3. Do we need to have a certain number of attendees to start a Hwc fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum number of attendees required to start a Hwc fundraiser. Whether you have a small or large group, you can still have a successful event and raise funds for your cause.

4. How much does it cost to start a Hwc fundraiser?

There is no cost to start a Hwc fundraiser. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will provide all the necessary materials and support to help you plan and execute a successful event.

5. Can we customize the products for our Hwc fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products for your Hwc fundraiser. We offer a variety of customizable options, such as adding your organization's logo or name to certain products. Contact me for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • yankfan24