• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will You Start Selling Hwc?

"get 20.00 for all 3 products"?You can pay for the host special, or you can tell them to get 20.00 for all 3 products.
lisatx04
Have you started preselling the HWC items? If not, when will you start.
What about any HWC fundraisers? I am thinking of starting mine soon, but then submitting them on May 1st. Just wondering what you all were doing.

Lisa

I'll waitI'm starting in May myself.

I'll be preselling.

This will be the first year that I will be pre-selling. Every year I wish that I could do more for HWC. With end of school activites and Memorial Day, I feel like I don't have alot of time for shows. (I guess if you look at the calendar I do....but it feels hectic :D )

I'll be contacting past hosts and guests to join my Help Whip Cancer team. Asking them to be team captains and collect orders for at least 10 HWC items. Host bonus to the captain that collects the most.

I received some really cool flyers. They have probably already been posted on here :) If not, I'll post them if someone tells me how!! :eek:

I am going to start preselling towards the end of April. I work at a school and will be selling there, plus having a HWC at my house. They will all be combined together for a bigger show.

I like the HWC team. I'm sending out my April newsletter tonight and was going to do a similar thing with trivets for the food banks between now and April 20 (mid season!!)...so I now can give them an option to support the cause closest to their heart :)

I definitely presell. I collect names/orders wherever I go and ask my favorite hosts, guests, friends/family to take sheets to work with them and collect orders. I also send an email plea with the info and ask that they send it on to others. Last year, I submitted the orders on a HWC fundraiser. I most likely will do that again this year. I also donate my commission to 1-3 others breast cancer causes (friends participating in the Susan G Komen 3-day walk, the local cancer support & to my sister's youth ministry in her memory). May is a pretty big deal for me and most people are very willing to help make it successful.

Well I did presell last year but those pink boards/knives sold themselves, this year I'm not overly excited about the HWC things. Maybe cause last year was my first HWC. Maybe when I see them it will get me going!!!

Last year I had a ton of people buy them for Mother's Day gifts!! Another good way to market them. Not only are they raising money but mom will be happy you didn't forget Mother's Day;)

Bridal showers too. I think these items are great. I loved the pink bar board too.

I had my first HWC team meeting yesterday and team members are beginning to take pre orders. I will have HWC rally and potluck dinner on Friday
April 27th to officially kick off the campaign and more people can join my team and begin taking orders then as well. I will actually have two teams: my early bird team which is taking orders now and my May team.

For those of you who earned the apron, when will you start wearing it to your shows? I have a show tomorrow, but wasn't sure if it was too early.

I have a couple of girls that I give 1 piece of paper to. It has all 3 products on it & 10 lines, I tell them get 20.00 for all three products from 10 women & the host special is theres. I also give a SB or maybe this year, I'll give them the Beanie Babies I got last week from Amazon. The Apron, I wear as soon as I get it along with my T-Shirt,Hat & Hoodie. They get a kick out of it at the Dog Walk for Cancer in May.

Ginger428 said:
I have a couple of girls that I give 1 piece of paper to. It has all 3 products on it & 10 lines, I tell them get 20.00 for all three products from 10 women & the host special is theres. I also give a SB or maybe this year, I'll give them the Beanie Babies I got last week from Amazon. The Apron, I wear as soon as I get it along with my T-Shirt,Hat & Hoodie. They get a kick out of it at the Dog Walk for Cancer in May.

Ginger~ The products add up to $19... what do you do about the rest of the tax and the shipping charge? Do you combine orders and consultant gift it? And do you pay for the host special or do you just mean you just tell them they can order it if they get those 10 orders? I'm confused :confused: help!!! thanks!

I combine them into orders for 2 guests. This way S&H is 8.00. I give some of the hosts the special. Some they pay for it. Or if they are past hosts, I'll use them as guests & order an extra host special....

this is the one I'm using... hwc preorder form.doc

Last edited:
That is what I am going to do My DH just told me he made me 200 copies at work toight ( That will save be alot I'll have to thank himwhen he gets home )
I started already having some friends get orders 20.00 for all 3 HWC products , If I have to kick in the shipping I will. Thats ok ( I'm VERY close to TPC so what ever ) I will put the orders together as much as I can then deliver them to 1 peson so they can give them to who ordered them .. I like the team flyer tht is out for every 10 they sell I will buy them 1 HWC product . If they get 150.00 in orders I will also let them get the 60 % off item If its really high I'll buy it for them .
I am also going to give every one at my April shows the pre order sheet and let them do the same. Those I will deliver to the HOST so she can deliver them I will have to get her a HWC product too or something
We havea Challange at our cluster meeting to see the most HWC product
I hope this tells you when I am going to start selling " NOW "

I like this idea....I used a few files that I found on here and tweaked them a bit, but I was planning to do the each item thing, and just collect orders. I like the all 3 pieces for $20 though!! Then will you submit them as fundraisers, or as shows?? I would rather offer a guest special than a host special...because you can only get one HS per order...

Last year I gave everyone a S/S Seasons Best & a HWC Pin. This year I'm probably gonna give the SBs again & Maybe the Pink Beanie Baby....

I will just sale them at shows in May. Last year I do not think I sold but a few items. Most of my customers do not really want the pink items b/c it does not match anything they have.

Question about an idea I had. I have to bring a bunch of OO receipts to my host tomorrow, and the show should be delivered on Friday. Should I print up a bunch of order forms with the 10 line idea, and ask the host to include them in the orders??

jenniferknapp said:
Question about an idea I had. I have to bring a bunch of OO receipts to my host tomorrow, and the show should be delivered on Friday. Should I print up a bunch of order forms with the 10 line idea, and ask the host to include them in the orders??

But they cant be submitted till May 1st, which will take away from her show....

Ginger428 said:
But they cant be submitted till May 1st, which will take away from her show....

No, they already ordered, the show was last week. I was thinking of asking her to throw them in to their bags before she delivers them! It may turn in to orders, who knows!!

Oh...I gotcha, I guess it would work....let me know...:)

I am going to brng order forms to All of my April shows and anyone that takes them I will have to see who may items they sell . If they sell 150.00 I will put it in as a catty show for that guest , if I only get a few from every other guest i will try to combine them . And depending how it goes I will take care of the Host that had the party in the first place i will buy her the HWC products as a Thank-you

Hey guys
this is my first time selling HWC items. I am not really sure how it is done. Do people just order the items, and then when I reach $200 (Canadian show) I submit it as a show?
Can some take the time to explain to me how its done as I have a person willing to take orders for me. What kind of benefits does anyone get?

Thanks

Misty

mistym said:
Hey guys
this is my first time selling HWC items. I am not really sure how it is done. Do people just order the items, and then when I reach $200 (Canadian show) I submit it as a show?
Can some take the time to explain to me how its done as I have a person willing to take orders for me. What kind of benefits does anyone get?

Thanks

Misty

You can submit it as a regular show when you reach your minimum. It is exactly the same, host rewards wise, as any other show! $1 for each HWC product will be donated to ACS...

If the "host" doesn't care about earning host rewards, you could enter it as a fundraiser, but your commission will be a little smaller....but a lot more $$ from the sales will go to ACS.

I've got a couple people collecting and hope to manage at least one show. I told anyone that got $200 in sales that I'd give them the pink bowls & caddy free otherwise I'll combine the orders into a show and the person that sold the most will get the host special for free. This is my first year and I have no idea whether I'll be successful or not but I'm excited.

Related to When Will You Start Selling Hwc?

When Will You Start Selling Hwc?

Unfortunately, we do not have any plans to start selling Hwc at this time. Our focus is on providing high-quality kitchen tools and products to our customers.

Why Don't You Sell Hwc?

At Pampered Chef, we carefully select and test all of our products to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and functionality. While we understand that Hwc may be a popular item, it does not align with our brand's mission and values.

Can I Request That You Start Selling Hwc?

We appreciate your interest in Hwc and value your feedback. However, we are not currently accepting requests to sell this item.

Will You Ever Consider Selling Hwc in the Future?

We are always open to exploring new products and expanding our offerings. However, we cannot make any guarantees about Hwc or any other specific items at this time.

Are There Any Alternatives to Hwc That You Sell?

We have a wide variety of kitchen tools and products that may meet your needs and preferences. We suggest checking out our website or speaking with one of our consultants for personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • yankfan24