• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Host a Successful HWC Fundraiser: Tips and Ideas for October Events

In summary, the process for setting up an HWC fundraiser involves contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, customizing the fundraiser, and promoting it to collect orders and payments. The amount of money that can be raised varies and depends on the number of participants and sales. You can use your own consultant for the fundraiser, which can support a small business and build a relationship for future fundraisers. An HWC fundraiser typically lasts 2 weeks, but can be customized. There is no minimum order requirement, giving flexibility to participants and making it easier for supporters to contribute.
pctharper
Gold Member
How do you do a HWC fundraiser? Do you just treat it as a normal show (with the exception of marking it HWC in P3)?

I would really like to do something in October. I was thinking of finding a hall to have it in and invite the community-so I would kinda be the host. Can I do that? What should I do?

I should also add that I'm a newbie and I've never done a fundraiser before.

Your idea is a good one! You can do the show however you'd like.....you can do is as a regular cooking show, a catalog show or as a traditional fundraiser show.

1. What is the process for setting up an HWC fundraiser?

The process for setting up an HWC fundraiser is simple. First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a fundraiser date. Then, you can customize your fundraiser by selecting the products you want to feature and setting a fundraising goal. Finally, promote your fundraiser to friends, family, and supporters and collect orders and payments.

2. How much money can be raised through an HWC fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through an HWC fundraiser varies depending on the number of participants and the amount of sales. On average, fundraisers can earn 15-20% of total sales in free products or cash back. The more participants and sales, the higher the potential earnings for your fundraiser.

3. Can we use our own HWC consultant for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can use your own Pampered Chef consultant for the HWC fundraiser. If you do not have a consultant, we can connect you with one in your area to help you with your fundraiser. Using your own consultant is a great way to support a small business and build a relationship for future fundraisers.

4. How long does an HWC fundraiser last?

An HWC fundraiser typically lasts 2 weeks, but the timeframe can be customized to fit your needs. It is important to have a clear start and end date for your fundraiser to create a sense of urgency for participants to place their orders.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for an HWC fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for an HWC fundraiser. Participants can choose to purchase any amount of products they want, and all sales will contribute to the total earnings for your fundraiser. This allows for flexibility and makes it easier for supporters to participate and contribute to your fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Beth1170
  • prissylovescooking