• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Evites for HWC Fundraisers: Need Help?

In summary, there are a few different ways to send out the evites for HWC fundraisers on behalf of your host, such as using an event planning platform or software, creating a page on your website, or directly sending out the invitations. It's important to communicate with your host and determine their preferences and comfort level with each method. Don't forget to also include the evite on your website and provide your host with the necessary links.
liljen19
How would I go about sending out the evites designed for HWC fundraisers on behalf of my host? I don't see the option for that on my website? Can my host do this herself??

Thanks so much for your help!

I do not think they are out there yet. Last year I think they appeared about two weeks before the 1st of May.

There are a few different ways you could go about sending out the evites for HWC fundraisers on behalf of your host:1. If you are using a specific event planning platform or software, such as Eventbrite or Evite, you can create the event and send out the invitations on behalf of your host. You can then provide your host with the link to the event so they can share it with their contacts as well.2. If you are using a website for your HWC fundraisers, you can create a page or section specifically for the event and include the evite on that page. You can then share the link to the page with your host and they can share it with their contacts.3. If you have access to your host's contact list, you can also send out the evites directly to their contacts via email or through a messaging platform.It's important to communicate with your host and discuss which method they prefer and are comfortable with. They may also have their own ideas or suggestions for sending out the evites.In terms of your website, you can create a section or page specifically for your host's event and include the evite on that page. You can also provide your host with the link to that page so they can share it with their contacts. If you are using a platform or software for your website, you may also be able to give your host access to create and send out the evites themselves. Make sure to check with your website provider for specific instructions on how to do this.

1. How do I create an Evite for my HWC fundraiser?

To create an Evite for your HWC fundraiser, you can visit the Evite website and click on the "Create an Invitation" button. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize your Evite with all the necessary details for your fundraiser.

2. Can I send Evites to non-email users?

Unfortunately, Evite only allows you to send invitations to email users. However, you can always print out the invitation and distribute it to non-email users.

3. How do I track RSVPs for my HWC fundraiser Evite?

Evite has a built-in RSVP tracking feature that allows you to see the number of guests who have responded to your invitation. You can also view the individual responses and send reminders to those who have not yet responded.

4. Can I include a link to my HWC fundraiser website on the Evite?

Yes, you can include a link to your HWC fundraiser website in the Evite. This is a great way to provide more information about your fundraiser and encourage guests to learn more and potentially donate.

5. Is it possible to send Evites to a specific group of people for my HWC fundraiser?

Yes, Evite allows you to create custom guest lists and send invitations to specific groups of people. This is helpful if you want to invite only certain individuals to your HWC fundraiser, such as friends and family or co-workers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska