• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Us Fundraise: HWC's May 15th Event!

In summary, the "Help Us Fundraise" event on May 15th is a fundraising event hosted by HWC (Healthy Women's Club) to raise funds for their programs and services. To participate, you can purchase tickets, make a donation, or volunteer to help with organizing and running the event. The event will include a silent auction, raffle prizes, a live cooking demonstration, and a dinner prepared by Pampered Chef consultants. There is no specific dress code, and guests are encouraged to dress comfortably. The event will take place at the HWC Community Center at 123 Main Street, and guests should enter through the main entrance and check in at the registration table.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
I am doing a HWC fundraiser on May 15th to raise funds for our local hospice. This is turning out to be a HUGE fundraiser. May be more than 100 people there. Would you try to prepare a dessert or something for the guests, or just do a "mock" demo and walk them thru the catalog. HEEEEELLLPPP!

Bumping - anyone have any thoughts?

Shelly - no disrespect here but be careful calling this an HWC fundraiser. If it is for a local hospice you can not use HWC as a tag phrase as that is a registered trademark belonging only to The Pampered Chef. So for a fundraiser for 100 people, I would would only do a mock demo IF you have the attention of everyone there. For the most part I would have to assume that you would be talking over way too many people. I would stick to passing out catalogs and order forms, letting people ask you questions and that would be it. Take SOME products but keep it light and simple. The my food suggestion, if you want to do this, is to buy chips, crackers, pretzel and our seasonings and sauces and cream cheese and sour cream and mayo. Make lots of a few types, 2 or 3, dips and spreads and serve with chips and other dippers. Keep it as simple as possible. If all goes well, you will be needed to figure out orders, not play hostess!

The mango salsa comes to mind as a very quick and easy demo that would pair nicely with the chips and dip that John suggested.

Thanks for your info and suggestions.

What is the "Help Us Fundraise" event on May 15th?

The "Help Us Fundraise" event on May 15th is a fundraising event hosted by HWC (Healthy Women's Club) in order to raise funds for our organization's programs and services.

How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the event, you can purchase tickets or make a donation. You can also volunteer to help with organizing and running the event.

What activities will be included in the event?

The event will feature a silent auction, raffle prizes, a live cooking demonstration, and a delicious dinner prepared by Pampered Chef consultants.

Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the event. We encourage guests to dress comfortably and come ready to have a good time.

Where will the event take place?

The event will be held at the HWC Community Center located at 123 Main Street. Please enter through the main entrance and check in at the registration table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Beth1170
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • jigsmom