1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC Fundraiser - Please Help Me!

Tags:
  1. Please help me, I am planning a huge PC HWC Fundraiser and have never done this before and don't know any consultants that have. I don't know where to begin. I am helping a friend raise money for the 3 day and we are planning for May 14th so I need to put this together rather quickly.

Does anyone have a PC HWC Fundraiser Invite or Flyer or anything they would be willing to share?

I would greatly appreciate any help from all of you great cheffers!

Thanks in advance!!!

Carey

Apr 11, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

There are tons of fundraiser fliers. Now that we have the link at the top for files, you should be able to find them quickly.

3. Brooks

Brooks

HWC Help

Carey-
    There are several posts on here with invitations already made for you. Look at those. They also give you multiple ideas for different raffles, etc. It's a great site, just look at the different titles of posts to guide you to the information.
    Brooks

Apr 11, 2005
  4. I have tried to open many of the documents in the files folder (I

I have tried to open many of the documents in the files folder (I checked all 7 pages) and when it comes up wordpad - my computer doesn't allow me to view it even though I have wordpad.

Thanks for your help ladies, I will keep searching.

Carey

Apr 11, 2005
  5. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Everything I have is a Word Document. It will not open well in pad. SORRY! I have Microsoft Word 2000.

6. pelamm

pelamm Member

Carey...

Can you open wps files? Let me know, I have converted some of the doc files.

Paula

Apr 11, 2005
Have something to add?