• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser -- Will This Work?

You get a $25.00 credit for each $100.00 raised. So in total, you would get $50.00 for doing the online fundraiser and $100.00 for the show.Thanks for the clarification!
Teresa LM
I am trying to come up with a fundraiser plan for the HWC products. I was thinking that I would try to find nurses that I know from some of the area hospitals and ask if they would be willing to get the information out to their fellow employees. I want to set up the fundraiser show on my website and have people choose if they want direct shipping or if they want their products delivered to me and then I will find a way to get it to the appropriate hospital.

Has anyone done anything like this? Does anyone have any ideas for me? I would prefer not to have the "nurse helper" have to take orders or collect money. I just want them to try to get the information out and let the people go to the website to order.

Also, my Mom always does the cancer walk and I would like the funds to go to her, if I can? I know we just did the MS Walk and you can get little bonuses for extra money raised and if it would help her meet her goals, I would like to do that. Or is it best just to let it go to HWC?

Any thoughts will be appreciated! I am only in my 3rd month as a consultant, so I am not very familiar with this process yet. :confused:

I see that by checking the HWC box, the contribution % goes up for HWC compared to other fundraisers, so I guess I'll just let it go as a regular HWC fundraiser.

Teresa LM said:
I see that by checking the HWC box, the contribution % goes up for HWC compared to other fundraisers, so I guess I'll just let it go as a regular HWC fundraiser.

If you check the HWC box, there will not be a check sent like with a standard fundraiser. HO will tabulate all the total amounts form all HWC fundraisers and then present one big check to ACS based on the totals raised.

HWC pays up to 25%. Would that still be the case if I don't check the HWC box and have the ACS as the fundraiser group? I am confused.

If you do it as a regular fundaiser show, the percentage that would go to your mom's organization she is raising money for would be at the lower fundraiser amount. If you check it as a HWC fundraiser, the percentage is higher, but the check goes from HO directly to ACS. I have a group of friends that do the Susan G. Komen walk and raised almost $40,000 last year themselves. I wanted to do a HWC fundraiser for them and give them the money towards their goals, but you can't do this at the higher HWC fundraiser amount. If you do it that way, it's just a regular fundraiser.

I think I'll leave it as a HWC fundraiser then. Thank you for explaining it so clearly.

Is it OK to post the online HWC fundraiser as an event on Facebook? I don't know all the ins and outs of Facebook yet. Is there a specific rule about this?

Teresa LM said:
Is it OK to post the online HWC fundraiser as an event on Facebook? I don't know all the ins and outs of Facebook yet. Is there a specific rule about this?

All of the rules are well explained in the Policy Guide, and the online training courses are very helpful as well.

Now I know why I didn't read all that. The print is hard for me to read, even with my reading glasses on! Thanks though. I did find it and I'm reading it now. ;)

OK, I ended up with $207.00 in sales from this idea. I submitted it yesterday. Nothing is showing up on my sales. Don't we get anything for doing a HWC fundraiser show? Or is the HO just slow today?

I found the answer.

1. Will hosting a Hwc fundraiser really benefit my organization?

Yes, hosting a Hwc fundraiser can greatly benefit your organization. With our high-quality kitchen products, your supporters will be able to purchase items they love while also supporting your cause. Plus, you will earn a percentage of the sales to put towards your organization's goals.

2. How much money can we expect to raise with a Hwc fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Hwc fundraiser will depend on the size of your organization and the number of supporters you have. On average, organizations earn around $500-$1000 in profit from a Hwc fundraiser. However, some have raised even more! The key is to promote your fundraiser and encourage your supporters to make purchases.

3. Do we have to pay anything upfront to host a Hwc fundraiser?

No, there is no cost to host a Hwc fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials, such as order forms and catalogs, for free. You simply need to promote the fundraiser and collect orders from your supporters. Once the orders are submitted, we will handle the rest!

4. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit our organization's needs?

Yes, we understand that every organization is unique and has different needs. We are happy to work with you to customize your Hwc fundraiser to fit your specific goals and preferences. Whether it's setting a specific fundraising goal or choosing certain products to feature, we are here to help make your fundraiser a success.

5. How long does a Hwc fundraiser typically last?

A Hwc fundraiser typically lasts 2-3 weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to browse our catalog and place their orders. However, if you need more time, we can work with you to extend the fundraiser. Our goal is to make the fundraiser as convenient and effective as possible for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kittychef