• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Tomorrow...what to Make?

In summary, for a fundraiser event tomorrow, it is best to stick to simple and crowd-pleasing recipes such as appetizers like dips, bruschetta, and mini quiches, as well as main dishes like casseroles, pasta dishes, and sandwiches. It is recommended to make enough food for at least 1-2 servings per person and to prepare as much as possible ahead of time. It's important to keep in mind any dietary restrictions and provide options for those with allergies, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets. Pasta dishes, casseroles, soups, and homemade baked goods are all affordable and easy recipe options for a fundraiser event.
Jessamary
I have a fundraiser show tomorrow at the local bowling alley to raise funds for the high school bowling team. I won't be doing a demo, but would still like to provide a little sample of something. The only thing is, there are 2 women's leagues that night...about 80 women there total! I do NOT want to be up all night making something.

Anyone have any suggestions on a recipe I can make that will make a lot with out a lot of time or expense?

I was thinking a trifle...but don't know if that will be enough!

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies make a ton, a trifle or the pumpkin gems (they make a lot). Let me know if you need the recipes. Oh, the coffee house cookies from Delightful Desserts make a lot when you make bar cookies too.

I vote for the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, too. I was part of a group of consultants that made them for a fair, and we cut each pan of them into 150 1" squares for sampling. You can also skip the candies that are pressed into the brownie, as the people who get those squares will have nothing but candy (skipping them makes it a little less expensive for you to make).

1. What types of recipes are best for a fundraiser event tomorrow?

For a successful fundraiser event, it is best to stick to simple and crowd-pleasing recipes. Appetizers like dips, bruschetta, and mini quiches are always a hit. Main dishes like casseroles, pasta dishes, and sandwiches are also great options. Don't forget to include some vegetarian and gluten-free options as well.

2. How much food should I make for a fundraiser event tomorrow?

It's always better to have more food than not enough, so plan to make enough for at least 1-2 servings per person. Keep in mind the expected number of attendees and adjust accordingly. You can also ask for RSVPs to get a better estimate of how much food you'll need.

3. Can I make the food ahead of time for a fundraiser event tomorrow?

Yes, it is recommended to make as much food ahead of time as possible. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event. Many recipes can be prepared a day or two in advance and then simply reheated before the event. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when storing and reheating.

4. Are there any specific dietary restrictions I should keep in mind for a fundraiser event tomorrow?

It's always a good idea to ask attendees about any dietary restrictions beforehand. Common restrictions include allergies, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets. You can also provide a list of ingredients for each dish to help attendees make informed choices about what they can eat.

5. What are some easy and affordable recipe options for a fundraiser event tomorrow?

If you're on a budget, there are plenty of delicious and affordable recipe options. Pasta dishes, casseroles, and soups are all budget-friendly and can be easily customized to fit your specific event. You can also consider making homemade baked goods like cookies or brownies, which are always a hit and can be made in large batches for a low cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies