• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Wonder if I Blew It...(Hwc Fundraiser)

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's attempt to plan an event at a restaurant/bowling alley. The restaurant owner expressed interest but did not have a concrete plan. The speaker suggested a "bowling party" with a recipe demo and raffle. However, the owner was hesitant about sharing her recipes and the speaker is now unsure if the event will happen. Suggestions were also made for dessert and appetizers to be served at the event. The speaker is unsure if they should wait for the owner to get back to them or reach out again.
Yakmama
I got an email from a restaurant that sends out monthly emails to their customers. It is a restaurant/bowling alley. I wrote back yesterday that my husband and I love their restaurant and enjoy family bowling night. I also told her about HWC and how I would love for her to host an event at her restaurant. She wrote back, "I am interested- give me a call!" So I called her and tried to discuss the details. She didn't really have a plan- and none of my plans really fit with the restaurant. After a few minutes discussion she said, "let me talk to my boss and I'll get back to you." I suggested it be a "bowling party" where her cooks could share a recipe with the group using my tools. We would do a $2 raffle for $100 in free products. She could charge a cover charge for the bowling at a discount. She said that her cooks don't share any of her recipes- so I would have to do my own- but it can't be something that is cooked b/c we are doing it in the bowling alley at a little table.

I'm afraid I blew it... what should I do now? Patiently wait, or try to call back and fix it?

Oh- and she seemed pretty concerned that I waited until the middle of the month to try to schedule something. I'm afraid she thinks it means I'm a procrastinator or something.

Can't you get one of those burners to cook at the table?

Do a trifle. If you can barrow a bowl or two from people you could have a few already made and just make one in front of everyone. This way you would provide the dessert and that wouldn't really take away from the resturants sales.
I would call her back and just tell her after talking with her you think you may have come up with an idea that may better suit her business and the cause.

I don't understand why you think you blew it - it sounds to me like you did a great job trying to work with her. As far as waiting until mid-month, the e-mail she sent is what prompted you to think of her!

I agree with the trifle(s), and also suggest some dips with chips and crackers. Call her back and ask if she's had a chance to talk to her boss, because you need to confirm the date, and get things started.

1. What is "I Wonder if I Blew It"?

"I Wonder if I Blew It" is a fundraiser hosted by the Home and Garden Committee (Hwc) at Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive event where participants can win various Pampered Chef products while supporting a good cause.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

During "I Wonder if I Blew It", participants will be presented with a series of questions related to Pampered Chef products. Each correct answer will earn them a chance to win a prize. Participants can also purchase additional chances to win by making a donation to the Hwc fundraiser.

3. Who can participate in the fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in "I Wonder if I Blew It"! It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and employees who are looking to have fun and support a good cause.

4. What is the cause that the fundraiser supports?

The funds raised through "I Wonder if I Blew It" will go towards supporting various charitable organizations and causes chosen by the Hwc at Pampered Chef. This could include organizations that focus on hunger relief, education, or other important social issues.

5. How can I get involved in "I Wonder if I Blew It"?

There are a few ways you can get involved in "I Wonder if I Blew It". You can participate in the fundraiser by answering the questions and making donations, you can spread the word and encourage others to join, or you can even volunteer to help organize and run the event. Contact your local Hwc representative for more information on how to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • Jessamary