• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Fire Dept Hosts Successful Fundraiser Demo

In summary, the speaker recently pitched a fundraiser to the Women's Auxiliary of a local volunteer fire department. The meeting was held at the fire house and the speaker discussed fundraiser options and made a Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle, which was well-received. The group booked a fundraiser show for December 8th and will be closing the orders that night. They will have three weeks to gather orders and invite people to the show, with the Chicken Fajitas being a popular choice. This is the speaker's first fundraiser where they did a demo show instead of just a catalog show. They are open to any advice and are hoping for a successful event and bookings for the new year. The speaker also provided a recipe for the Clubhouse Chicken Squ
mrssyvo
I just got back from pitching a fundraiser to the Women's Auxillary of our local Volunteer Fire Department- (Janet, you might be able to give me insight on this) It was their monthly meeting at the Fire House, and I discussed fundraiser options, and then made them the Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle, and they all fell in love with it, and with the Trifle Bowl. They booked a fundraiser show for the 8th of December, and we will be closing it that night, as well, so the product will be in for Christmas. They will have the catalogs and order forms 3 weeks ahead to gather orders, and also to invite people to the fundraiser show. They want the Chicken Fajitas, so it could be a very interesting night. This is my first fundraiser where I actually did a demo show, usually it is just a catalog show fundraiser. Please feel free to give advice, all is welcome!!!

Re: Who-hoooo!!!No advice, but that's a BIG WAHOO!! Sending prayers that the event is a huge success for you, Sue (and, that you get lots of bookings for the new year!!).

Re: Who-hoooo!!!I'll second the Big WAHOO!!!!

Re: Who-hoooo!!!That sounds great. Can you please point me in the direction of the recipe? I am doing fundraiser on Friday and there are no cooking facilities, so I'm looking for no cook recipes that show off some off some items other than the chopper and batter bowl!Thank you

Re: Who-hoooo!!!Usually if I am doing a demo without cooking facilities, I will do the clubhouse chicken squares, or something similar that does not need cooked at the end. I will bake the crust ahead of time on the bar pan, and then put it together at the show. I have attached the recipe for you. A trifle would be good as well, It might get you a December booking.

Attachments

• Club House Chicken Squares.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 258

1. How much money was raised at the fundraiser demo?

The fundraiser demo raised a total of $5,000 for the local fire department.

2. What type of products were featured at the demo?

The demo featured a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

3. Did the local fire department host any other activities or events during the fundraiser?

Yes, in addition to the Pampered Chef demo, the local fire department also had a raffle and silent auction to raise additional funds.

4. Were any local businesses or organizations involved in the fundraiser?

Yes, many local businesses and organizations donated items for the raffle and silent auction, and some even provided food and drinks for the event.

5. How can I support the local fire department even if I didn't attend the fundraiser demo?

You can still support the local fire department by donating directly to their department, volunteering your time, or attending future fundraising events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Jessamary