• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Vendor Event at My Local Volunteer Fire Dept

In summary, anyone can host a vendor event at their local volunteer fire department as long as they have permission and follow any guidelines set by the department. To get permission, reach out to the department directly and inquire about event planning and approval. There may be fees associated with hosting an event, so be sure to ask during the initial communication. Each department may have their own guidelines and rules, so it is important to ask about these during the planning process. You can also promote your event on social media and other platforms, but make sure to get permission from the fire department and follow their guidelines for promotion and advertising.
simms148
Hello all!!!!If this isn't the right place please be kind and let me know!!!Im hosting a vendor event at my local volunteer fire dept. As of now I have approx. 20 vendors and looking for some crafters! As well as home vendors! If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]Event is Friday April 10th 2015 from 7pm-11pm Located in Carteret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you please any questions email me!!!!! :po_O

Good luck!

You can get vendors by posting on Craigslist under 'community events' and possibly 'barter' (barter a booth space for their showing up with product, plus any expectations like $20 per table or donate an item for a raffle, etc.).There is also an amazing resource at craftlister.com, intended for just that kind of thing. You post your event, then indicate step by step what you are looking for and what it costs. (It may take you a couple attempts because the site is a little clunky...you can create then delete your posting until you are happy with it.)

1. Can anyone host a vendor event at their local volunteer fire department?

Yes, anyone can host a vendor event at their local volunteer fire department as long as they have permission from the fire department and follow any guidelines or rules set by the department.

2. How do I go about getting permission to host a vendor event at my local volunteer fire department?

You can reach out to the volunteer fire department directly and inquire about hosting a vendor event. They may have a designated person or department in charge of event planning and approval.

3. Are there any fees associated with hosting a vendor event at a volunteer fire department?

It is possible that there may be fees associated with hosting a vendor event at a volunteer fire department. It is important to inquire about any fees during the initial communication and negotiation process.

4. Are there any specific guidelines or rules I need to follow when hosting a vendor event at a volunteer fire department?

Each volunteer fire department may have their own set of guidelines and rules for hosting events on their premises. It is important to ask about any specific guidelines or rules during the planning process to ensure a successful and compliant event.

5. Can I promote my vendor event at the volunteer fire department on social media or other platforms?

Yes, you can promote your vendor event at the volunteer fire department on social media and other platforms. However, it is important to get permission from the fire department and follow any guidelines they may have for promotion and advertising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies