• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a vendor event at my local volunteer fire dept

simms148

Novice Member
May 19, 2012
Hello all!!!!

If this isn't the right place please be kind and let me know!!!

Im hosting a vendor event at my local volunteer fire dept. As of now I have approx. 20 vendors and looking for some crafters! As well as home vendors! If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

Event is Friday April 10th 2015 from 7pm-11pm Located in Carteret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you please any questions email me!!!!! :po_O

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
You can get vendors by posting on Craigslist under 'community events' and possibly 'barter' (barter a booth space for their showing up with product, plus any expectations like $20 per table or donate an item for a raffle, etc.).

There is also an amazing resource at craftlister.com, intended for just that kind of thing. You post your event, then indicate step by step what you are looking for and what it costs. (It may take you a couple attempts because the site is a little clunky...you can create then delete your posting until you are happy with it.)