• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about demo ideas for a girls' dance team fundraiser

May 4, 2009
Hi all - I know this may have been addressed before, but I am new to chefsuccess so please bear with me! I have an upcoming fundraiser for a girls' dance team school (ages 4 - 14) and am looking for good ideas "demo wise" for a cooking show fundraiser. I figure it'll be an "open house" setup since there will be a lot of parents/kids. Any suggestions on what to premake / set up would be greatly appreciated - thanks! : )

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
first, do a batter bowl fundraiser with just the team. PM me for details. THEN, as they each sell 1-2 of the prepared bowls, they take catalogs and disperse them through the community, and then finish up with a open house. I did something similar for a PTA and it was a 3K show!

For the open house, premake brownie bites that they can decorate with an EAD, then a veggie tray, and demo CHOCOLATE. Good luck!

May 4, 2009
Thanks so much for your ideas - these are great! I will e-mail about the batter bowl fundraiser.