1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Question about demo ideas for a girls' dance team fundraiser

1. Hi all - I know this may have been addressed before, but I am new to chefsuccess so please bear with me! I have an upcoming fundraiser for a girls' dance team school (ages 4 - 14) and am looking for good ideas "demo wise" for a cooking show fundraiser. I figure it'll be an "open house" setup since there will be a lot of parents/kids. Any suggestions on what to premake / set up would be greatly appreciated - thanks! : )

Jul 24, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

first, do a batter bowl fundraiser with just the team. PM me for details. THEN, as they each sell 1-2 of the prepared bowls, they take catalogs and disperse them through the community, and then finish up with a open house. I did something similar for a PTA and it was a 3K show!

For the open house, premake brownie bites that they can decorate with an EAD, then a veggie tray, and demo CHOCOLATE. Good luck!

Aug 3, 2009
  3. Thanks so much for your ideas - these are great! I will e-mail about the batter bowl fundraiser.

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?