• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gymnastics Fundraiser Ideas for Demo

In summary, some popular fundraising ideas for gymnastics demo nights include bake sales, silent auctions, raffles, t-shirt sales, and gymnastics showcases. These options provide opportunities for creativity, community involvement, and promoting team spirit while also raising funds for the gymnastics team.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi Everyone-
I have received so many great ideas in the past and I am hoping for some today =). I am having a kick off show for a fundraiser on Friday night. The girls have their packets already I am thinking of setting up a table to try some of the products and having a few samples of recipes. Do you think it would be better to have a no bake recipe that I can have volunteeers put together. Any ideas would be very appreciated.
Thanks in Advance
Lisa

I'd make up a couple of dips in our seasonings and have that along with some pretzels to dip into it, and possibly make up the warm and nutty caramel brownies to offer small pieces to. This along with a huge PC display and some gift package ideas. Perhaps some Xmas music--try to get them into the holiday mood. Perhaps some punch, also. Keep it easy and spend time talking about the items.

Thanks for the helpful info. I never thought of the dip and pretzel idea. Great suggestion

What are some popular gymnastics fundraiser ideas for demo nights?

1. Bake Sale: A classic and easy option, selling homemade treats at the demo event can be a great way to raise funds for the gymnastics team.

2. Silent Auction: Ask local businesses to donate items or services that can be auctioned off at the demo night. This can be a fun and interactive way to raise money.

3. Raffle: Sell raffle tickets for a chance to win a prize. This is a simple and effective way to raise funds while also creating excitement at the event.

4. T-shirt Sales: Create custom t-shirts with the team's logo or a fun gymnastics design and sell them at the demo night. This can be a great way to promote team spirit and raise money at the same time.

5. Gymnastics Showcase: Instead of a traditional demo night, consider hosting a gymnastics showcase where the team performs their routines and sells tickets to friends and family. This can be a more entertaining and interactive way to raise funds for the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Schylie