1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Gymnastics fundraiser ideas for demo

1. pc ri lisa

pc ri lisa Member Gold Member

Hi Everyone-
    I have received so many great ideas in the past and I am hoping for some today =). I am having a kick off show for a fundraiser on Friday night. The girls have their packets already I am thinking of setting up a table to try some of the products and having a few samples of recipes. Do you think it would be better to have a no bake recipe that I can have volunteeers put together. Any ideas would be very appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance
    Lisa

Nov 10, 2009
  2. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I'd make up a couple of dips in our seasonings and have that along with some pretzels to dip into it, and possibly make up the warm and nutty caramel brownies to offer small pieces to. This along with a huge PC display and some gift package ideas. Perhaps some Xmas music--try to get them into the holiday mood. Perhaps some punch, also. Keep it easy and spend time talking about the items.

Nov 10, 2009
  3. pc ri lisa

pc ri lisa Member Gold Member

Thanks for the helpful info. I never thought of the dip and pretzel idea. Great suggestion

Nov 10, 2009
Have something to add?