• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc- Fundraiser Demos and Ideas

Good advice-simple can be a great way to go. I will demo the Tomato Basil squares and the Molten Chocolate Cake. I will also have some Veggie Mini Quiches. I will have a Strawberry Lemonade Quencher.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am having my first (ever) Fundraiser next Friday, and it happens to be for the HWC of course. I was just wondering what everyone else was doing for their own Fundraisers (or have done in the past)- be it one you hosted or someone else hosted.

Demos? Foods? Display ideas for HWC? etc. (photos/flyers are nice to see also!)

I'm asking for ideas for myself, but also just for us all to share what we do- so others can get some new ideas.

My best advice to you is to KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Do a recipe you are familiar with. I am doing 9 differnet events in May for HWC and the plan is to set the Pink Products on a table right where everyone will be placing their orders. Anything else will go else where as I have several tables to work with at each event. I want those pink items highlighted. I do not remember where they are but there are some HWC recipes available too!
The food part got realy easy as serveral people REMINDED ME TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I am putting out the Oil Dipping Seasonings with cubes of bread and a bowl of each sauce with pretzel sticks. That's it. I was trying to do a lot of differenet stuff but found it too over whelming. With these all I have to do is basically cut up bread and add oil! How simple is that! The thing to remember is to plan it out. Make sure you are comfortable with what you are doing and look at all the posts here as there are tons of ideas, flyers and other things to help you out.

A director at our cluster meeting gave us the tip of meting white choc chips, adding red food coloring and pouring into the silicone floral pan. It sets in 10minutes in the fridge....easy, pink and ooh worthy. = )

I'd love to do the floral pan thing- but don't have it yet. :( Might get it for KE this week.I'm thinking I'll do a demo for the Tomato-Basil Squares (A HWC Recipe in the set), and a Molten Chocolate Cake in the DCB (10 minutes). I'll also have some Veggie Mini Quiches- just because I want to try them. :D I'll then just have the oil dippings and bread and maybe some cream cheese and the Rum sauce. I'll have a Strawberry Lemonade Quencher (found recipe on here in the Pink Recipes).I don't know that I'll have much of a turn out- but at least, if I DON'T have anyone show up, it's all simple food that my family likes and will eat, and I won't have made much ahead of time, so if no one shows- I've only got quiche and lemonade! :) Plus my Demo's show some decent product.
I'm all for keeping it simple. I've learned that much in various booths and my Grand-opening "No-show" Show. Good advice!

Bobbi - I gotta tell you, I was so happy I didn't make the mistake I was going to make this last Saturday. I spent, with the oil, bread and pretzels a whopping $6 tops. And I had leftovers! So, careful planning did the trick. Not to mention the kicks in the rear end from my friends who reminded me to KISS it! (Keep it simple silly!)

The strawberry creme trifle is a nice demo for HWC you can get pink coolwhip too :)
This ws a hit last year at my shows and I am doing it again this year or the lemon angel cake that is in the HWC recipe cards.

1. How can I host a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step to hosting a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef is to choose a date and invite guests. Next, select a theme for your fundraiser, such as a cooking class or product demonstration. We will provide you with all the necessary materials and training to make your event a success. Additionally, we offer a generous fundraising program where a portion of the sales will go towards your cause.

2. Can I customize the products available for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your fundraiser. We offer a variety of products that can be tailored to fit your specific needs and preferences. Our team will work with you to select the best products for your event and make any necessary adjustments to meet your fundraising goals.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your preferences and availability. We recommend hosting your event for 2-3 hours to allow enough time for guests to browse and make purchases. However, we can accommodate shorter or longer events if needed.

4. Are there any upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and training for free. Additionally, we do not charge any fees for hosting the event. Our fundraising program is designed to help you raise money for your cause without any financial burden.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can earn rewards and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our fundraising program offers generous rewards for reaching certain sales goals, such as free products or discounts on future purchases. These rewards can also be used as incentives for your guests to make purchases and help your fundraiser be even more successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
magentablue
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
byrd1956