• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big at Our Softball Fundraiser: Delicious Food Ideas and Recipes

In summary, a softball fundraiser is an organized event or activity that raises money for a softball team or league. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen products that can be used for fundraising, such as hosting a virtual or in-person cooking party. There are no upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser and on average, teams can raise up to $500 or more. To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for more information.
ughubug
I am doing a softball team fundraiser the end of February. We are running the kick off like an open house event with the 12 girls, their families and about 30 other people. I need some good ideas for food to have available. We will do some cocktails of course.......I think appetizers but I definitely want 2 deep covered baker recipes!

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated!

I love the fajitas and they are easy. You can have extra stuff cut and set aside in case you need more and they don't take too long to cook!!
Also the Loaded Baked Patato Chowder is Good!!
Those are the two recipes I've been using alot the past 2 mths.
Hope that helps. Good luck!
Jenn

Hi there! That sounds like a great fundraiser idea. For food, I would suggest having a mix of both savory and sweet options. For appetizers, you could do a platter of mini sandwiches, a variety of dips with chips and veggies, and maybe some mini quiches or meatballs. For the deep covered baker recipes, you could try a cheesy dip or a mac and cheese dish. For cocktails, some simple options could be a punch or sangria, or you could do a signature drink for your team. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a softball fundraiser?

A softball fundraiser is an event or activity that is organized to raise money for a specific softball team or league. It can involve selling products, hosting a tournament, or other creative ideas to generate funds for the team.

2. How can Pampered Chef help with our softball fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising. You can partner with us to host a virtual or in-person cooking party, where a percentage of the sales will go towards your softball team.

3. Are there any upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success. All you need to do is invite your friends and family to shop!

4. How much money can our softball team expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will depend on the size of your team and the level of participation from your supporters. On average, teams can raise up to $500 or more with a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

5. How do we get started with a Pampered Chef softball fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a softball fundraiser. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials. You can also visit our website to learn more about our fundraising program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies