• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fundraiser Ideas for 40-50 People: Try These Crowd-Pleasing Recipes!

In summary, the fundraiser ideas for 40-50 people offer a variety of delicious recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes cater to both meat lovers and vegetarians, as well as accommodate different dietary restrictions. They are also customizable to fit your group's preferences and can be adjusted to serve a larger group. The recipes are easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience and include allergen-friendly options such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free recipes.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am doing a fundraiser at the school on Thursday (next week). We are doing the fruit salsa with cinnamon chips but I need another idea for about 40-50 people that goes far and shows products! I am in a room with a large microwave and an oven. I would like to do something in the deep covered baker but what recipe would give a sampling to a crowd that big?

One idea for a large crowd is to make a lasagna bake in the deep covered baker. This would be a great dish for a crowd since it can easily be served in large portions. You could make a classic lasagna with layers of pasta, creamy ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. This could be cooked in the deep covered baker and then cut into individual servings. You could also make a vegetarian version of the recipe by adding in any type of vegetable that you prefer. Alternatively, you could make a chicken alfredo lasagna bake by layering cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, and Parmesan cheese. This can also be cooked in the deep covered baker and cut into individual servings.

Hi there! How about making mini quiches in the deep covered baker? You can use pre-made pie crusts and fill them with a variety of ingredients like spinach, cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. They are easy to make in large batches and can be served warm or at room temperature. Another idea could be to make baked mac and cheese in the deep covered baker, which is always a crowd-pleaser. You can also add in some diced ham or veggies for more variety. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What types of recipes are included in the fundraiser ideas for 40-50 people?

The fundraiser ideas for 40-50 people include a variety of delicious recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are options for both meat lovers and vegetarians, as well as dishes that cater to different dietary restrictions.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my group's preferences?

Absolutely! The fundraiser ideas are meant to be versatile and can be adjusted to fit your group's preferences. You can swap out ingredients, adjust the serving sizes, and even add your own personal touch to make the recipes unique.

How can I make sure the recipes will be enough for 40-50 people?

The recipes included in the fundraiser ideas have been carefully chosen to serve a crowd of 40-50 people. However, if you have a particularly hungry group, you can easily double or triple the recipes to ensure that there is enough food for everyone.

Are the recipes easy to follow for someone with limited cooking experience?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be easy to follow and are suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that your dishes turn out delicious every time.

Are there any allergen-friendly options included in the fundraiser ideas?

Yes, there are several allergen-friendly options included in the fundraiser ideas such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free recipes. These options are clearly labeled and can accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies