• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fundraiser Recipe Ideas for Snacks - Feed 75 People!

In summary, the conversation was about suggestions for sample recipes for a fundraiser. The suggestions included Tuxedo Brownies, Crostini's, Salad Chopper Salsa, Beer Bread Mini Muffins, and Caramel Nutty Brownies. These recipes were recommended because they can hold up well and feed about 75 people, making them perfect for a snack at a fundraiser. The conversation also included tips on how to serve the samples and ideas for variations on the recipes.
Becky0216
Any suggestions for sample recipes for a fundraiser?
I am not doing a live demo. More like having all product on display and speaking a bit. then having some items to sample along with products used next to samples. I need something that will hold up well and feed about 75 people. (snack wise, not feeding them a whole meal)

Tuxedo Brownies, or Crostini's both feed a lot of people. (recipes are in the files sections)

The Salad Chopper Salsa - when you run out, just have the ingredients there, and people can make more in less than 5 minutes! This could get you some great bookings for June too!

Salad chopper slsa? It that the thing I need those scissors for?
Thanks for the ideas, I will try them both out today and see if I like them.

I had this in another thread, but it's worth posting here. Beer bread mini muffins and the caramel nutty brownies. :DI worked a booth this weekend with some other consultants, and that's what we had as samples. We made the beer bread in the mini muffin pan, and then cut them in half. You can get 100 mini muffins from one box of mix, which is 200 samples when cut. You can serve them plain, or make dip from some of the seasonings (dill or southwest are really good as dips).If you let the brownies cool completely before cutting, you can cut a single batch into about 150 one-inch squares. And if you substitute pretzels for the nuts, they're even safe for people with nut allergies. We served all of the samples in mini muffin papers, so guests could help themselves.

Last edited:
That was worth posting Ann! I love that idea! (The beer bread in the mini muffin pan that is!)

thanks alot Ann. That was worth posting again. Too bad my hubby is gone for the week. I sure could use hime here to be a taste tester.:)

That is neat Ann. I will have to remember this if I ever need a lot of samples.

1. What are some easy recipes for a family dinner?

Some easy recipes for a family dinner could include chicken parmesan, sheet pan fajitas, or baked ziti. These dishes are simple to prepare and can feed a crowd.

2. Do you have any healthy recipe options?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy recipe options that are both delicious and nutritious. Some ideas include quinoa salad, grilled salmon with vegetables, or a veggie stir-fry.

3. Can you recommend any recipes for picky eaters?

For picky eaters, we suggest trying recipes that incorporate familiar flavors and textures. Some suggestions could include chicken tenders with a homemade honey mustard dipping sauce, mac and cheese with hidden veggies, or homemade pizza with customizable toppings.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipe options?

Absolutely, we have a wide range of vegetarian and vegan recipe options. Some ideas might include stuffed peppers, cauliflower rice stir-fry, or vegetable lasagna.

5. Do you have any suggestions for quick and easy weeknight meals?

For busy weeknights, we recommend trying recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes. Some quick and easy meal ideas could include shrimp scampi, one-pan chicken and vegetables, or a loaded baked potato bar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies