• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Online Fundraiser Make a Big Impact for Leukemia and Lymphoma?

In summary, the speaker is planning a fundraiser for their daughter's sorority to benefit the Leukemia/Lymphoma association. They are looking for ideas on how to effectively spread the word and raise money, and are open to suggestions and help. They plan to create a website and utilize other online platforms, as well as reach out to local businesses and organizations and create promotional materials. Personalizing letters and emails and utilizing social media are also suggested as effective ways to raise awareness and donations. The speaker wishes the fundraiser success and offers further assistance if needed.
mrssyvo
I am doing a fundraiser for my daughter's sorority "mom" . She runs triathalons with the Leukemia/Lymphoma association, and my mother passed away from Lymphoma, and a dear friend has leukemia, so this fundraiser will be dear to my heart. She is a very busy girl, with work and training, and would like to do the fundraiser entirely on-line, which is ok with me, as long as we can get the word out effectively. It will be this Fall, but I am getting started on it, while I have some free time. I have not done a fundraiser strictly on-line, so I am welcome to all ideas and suggestions. Does anyone have letters or E-mails to use for this, etc. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.I suggest that you start by creating a website where people can donate directly to your daughter's cause. You can also create a blog or send out newsletters to get the word out about the fundraiser. Additionally, you could create an online donation page on your daughter's sorority's website.You can also set up a crowdfunding page on websites such as GoFundMe or Kickstarter to raise money for the fundraiser. This would allow people to make donations from around the world and share the link with their friends and family.Finally, I recommend reaching out to your local community and to social media influencers to help spread the word about the fundraiser. You can also create promotional materials such as flyers and posters to post in your neighborhood and at local businesses.Best of luck with your fundraiser!

Wow, what a great cause! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother and friend's battles with leukemia and lymphoma. It's wonderful that your daughter is using her passion for triathlons to raise money for such an important cause.As for fundraising ideas, have you considered reaching out to local businesses or organizations for sponsorships or donations? You could also set up a crowdfunding page or create a social media campaign to spread the word and encourage donations. Additionally, you could offer virtual training sessions or fitness challenges in exchange for donations.As for letters or emails, I would recommend personalizing them to your daughter's story and including information about the cause and how the funds will be used. You could also include a link to donate and share the letter with your personal network to help spread the word.Best of luck with your fundraiser and I hope it is a huge success! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Related to Can an Online Fundraiser Make a Big Impact for Leukemia and Lymphoma?

1. What is an "Online Only Fundraiser"?

An "Online Only Fundraiser" is a virtual fundraising event where supporters can shop for Pampered Chef products online and a portion of the sales will go towards the designated organization or cause.

2. How do I set up an "Online Only Fundraiser"?

To set up an "Online Only Fundraiser", you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the details of your organization or cause. The consultant will then create a unique shopping link for your fundraiser that can be shared with your supporters.

3. Can anyone participate in an "Online Only Fundraiser"?

Yes, anyone with access to the internet can participate in an "Online Only Fundraiser" by shopping through the designated shopping link. Supporters can also choose to have their orders shipped directly to their homes, making it convenient for anyone to participate.

4. How much of the sales will go towards the fundraiser?

The amount of sales that will go towards the fundraiser can vary depending on the products purchased. Typically, Pampered Chef will donate 15-20% of the sales to the designated organization or cause. However, this can be negotiated with the consultant for specific fundraisers.

5. How will the funds raised be distributed to the organization or cause?

The funds raised through an "Online Only Fundraiser" will be distributed to the organization or cause through the Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide a check or electronic payment to the designated recipient within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • aborchardt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aborchardt