• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Fundraiser in February for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

In summary, a fundraiser invite is an invitation sent to potential supporters for a fundraising event or campaign, containing information about the cause, event details, and ways to contribute. To create a successful invite, a clear and compelling message about the cause and attention-grabbing visuals are important. Personalization can also be effective by mentioning the recipient's name and previous support. Tracking the invite's success can help make necessary adjustments, and best practices include sending it out in a timely manner, using a clear subject line, proofreading, and following up with a reminder.
Leigh0725
Hello! I will be doing a fundraiser in February for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society (co-worker is participating in one of the marathons), and I was wondering if anyone has done a postcard size invite? We didn't want to send out the standard PC invites, as we wanted to have an indication that it is a fundraiser (thought more folks would attend if they knew it was for a good cause). Any thoughts/ideas would be great as this is my first fundraiser.

TIA!

bump - anyone?

I'm doing 5 fundraisers for the LLS between now and mid-February. In fact, I just got a bunch of host packs mailed out. I used the standard postcards (actually, I used whatever I had around), but I put a label on the front (over the picture) that said "FUNDRAISER: Leukemia and Lymphoma Society," with the word fundraiser highlighted.

hmm, that will work. i have tons of PC invite postcards. thanks Ann!

Hi there! Congrats on organizing your first fundraiser for such a great cause! I have participated in many fundraisers with Pampered Chef and have found that creating personalized invitations can really make a difference in attendance. One idea could be to use a postcard size invitation with a picture of your co-worker participating in the marathon and a brief description of the event and how the funds raised will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. You can also include a note that a portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the cause. This will not only inform your guests about the fundraiser, but also create a personal connection to the cause. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is a fundraiser invite?

A fundraiser invite is an invitation that is sent to potential supporters to join and participate in a fundraising event or campaign. It usually includes information about the cause or organization being supported, the event details, and how to contribute or get involved.

How do I create a successful fundraiser invite?

To create a successful fundraiser invite, it is important to have a clear and compelling message about the cause or organization you are supporting. Include all relevant details such as date, time, location, and ways to donate or get involved. Use eye-catching graphics or images to grab the reader's attention and make the invite easy to share on social media.

What are some ways to personalize a fundraiser invite?

Personalizing a fundraiser invite can make it more effective in connecting with potential supporters. You can personalize it by including the recipient's name, mentioning any previous involvement or support they have shown for the cause, and explaining how their contribution can make a difference. You can also include a personal message from the organizer or someone directly impacted by the cause.

How can I track the success of my fundraiser invite?

Tracking the success of your fundraiser invite can help you see how effective it is and make necessary adjustments for future invites. You can track the number of people who have opened the invite, the number of people who have clicked on the links or donated, and the total amount raised. You can also ask for feedback from those who received the invite to get a better understanding of its impact.

Are there any best practices for sending out fundraiser invites?

Yes, there are some best practices for sending out fundraiser invites. It is important to send out the invite in a timely manner, at least a few weeks before the event. Use a clear and concise subject line to increase the chances of the invite being opened. Make sure to proofread the invite for any errors and test all links before sending. It is also recommended to follow up with a reminder closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msover
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies