• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need to Create Flyer Invite to Fundraiser!

In summary, Andrea is in desperate need of some creative help in creating a flyer for a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society at a bank. She has been asked to set-up a booth in the bank, for 4 hours, where she will do two scheduled demos for their clients and staff. Throughout the day she will collect orders (hopefully book shows). The bank is donating the proceeds to the charity. Andrea needs to create a flyer which the bank can e-mail to their customers, as well as have something they can post in the nearby stores. The flyer needs the following information: - Invitation to a Pampered Chef L&L Fundraiser at this bank - Live demos at
avelissar
I am in desperate need of some creative help in creating a flyer! :eek:

I have been asked to run a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society at a bank. What they want me to do, is to set-up a booth in the bank, for 4 hours, where I will do two scheduled demos for their clients and staff. Throughout the day I will collect orders (hopefully book shows). They will be donating the proceeds to the charity. They are doing this as a promo, to attract customers to their bank.

Here is the problem - I need to create a flyer which the bank can e-mail to their customers, as well as have something they can post in the nearby stores. Basically, the flyer needs the following information:

---Invitation to a Pampered Chef L&L Fundraiser at this bank
---live demos at 11am and 12:30am.
---salsa demo, offer margaritas, dips, maybe something in the microwave?
---October guest specials

I would appreciate any and all help! If someone has created someing similar, please let me know!

Thanks!

Andrea

I got this invite from my Director. I added some of your info already. But it is something to start with.

Last edited:
Offering Margaritas to the public and workers? Wow, that is a bit surprising. Good luck!

Grade school kids too! Michigan must be like Nebraska

need some pertinent info.
salsa fundraiser.jpg

PamperedChefLayla - can you please attach your document? I don't see an attachment on my end.

Thanks!

Andrea

Well I am not sure the staff will be allowed margaritas. Its for their clientele. I know they have given out wine before.

PC is basically being used as a gimick to get people into the bank. I never thought of doing something like this before, but why not?

Andrea

Thanks Judy!

Does anyone have any black and white versions? I am not sure they are going to want to use that much color ink. Or do you think this will look okay in B&W?

Thanks!

Andrea

salsa flyer bw.jpg heres a black and white version

Hi Judy,

This is awesome, thank you! I was able to enlarge it, but I don't know how to modify/save it. How can I do that?

What do you mean about Free Samples? Are you referring to giving out free products? Or just free food of things I prepare at the demos?

Thanks!

Andrea

I use publisher and saved it for you as a jpeg. You won't be able to modify it. You can give me the info if you want and what you'd like changed and I will do it for you.Other than that, I don't know how you can do anything to the flyer. The free samples I was referring to were tastes. free food of things you prepare.Andrea, you will also note that your name and info doesn't appear. You never gave me any so you're a blank! LOLAlso, if you email me at [email protected]. I can make the changes quicker and send you a copy easier.

Thank's everyone for all of our input! Thank you Judy! I have finally created a flyer and the bank loves it! I am really excited about this fundraiser - who knows - maybe it will lead to more of its kind!

Andrea

Judy.....that is a beautiful flyer! I think it's great how hard you've worked to help. = ) Very cool!

What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The fundraiser is being held to raise money for a specific cause or organization. This could be a school, charity, or individual in need.

Who should be invited to the fundraiser?

We recommend inviting friends, family, coworkers, and members of the community who would be interested in supporting the cause. You can also reach out to local businesses for sponsorship or donations.

How do I create an eye-catching flyer?

To create a visually appealing flyer, use bright colors, clear and concise wording, and include images or graphics related to the cause. It's also important to include all necessary information, such as date, time, location, and contact information.

What information should be included on the flyer?

The flyer should include the name and purpose of the fundraiser, date, time, location, contact information, and any other relevant details. You can also include a brief description of the cause and why it's important to support.

How can I distribute the flyers effectively?

You can distribute the flyers by hand, through email or social media, or by posting them in public places like community bulletin boards or local businesses. You can also ask friends and family to help spread the word by sharing the flyer with their networks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • brendaivette