1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help! Need to create Flyer Invite to Fundraiser!

1. avelissar

avelissar Member

I am in desperate need of some creative help in creating a flyer! :eek:

I have been asked to run a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society at a bank. What they want me to do, is to set-up a booth in the bank, for 4 hours, where I will do two scheduled demos for their clients and staff. Throughout the day I will collect orders (hopefully book shows). They will be donating the proceeds to the charity. They are doing this as a promo, to attract customers to their bank.

Here is the problem - I need to create a flyer which the bank can e-mail to their customers, as well as have something they can post in the nearby stores. Basically, the flyer needs the following information:

---Invitation to a Pampered Chef L&L Fundraiser at this bank
    ---live demos at 11am and 12:30am.
    ---salsa demo, offer margaritas, dips, maybe something in the microwave?
    ---October guest specials

I would appreciate any and all help! If someone has created someing similar, please let me know!

Thanks!

Andrea

Sep 13, 2009
  2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I got this invite from my Director. I added some of your info already. But it is something to start with.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  3. gwyn26

gwyn26 Novice Member

Offering Margaritas to the public and workers? Wow, that is a bit surprising. Good luck!

Sep 13, 2009
  4. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Grade school kids too! Michigan must be like Nebraska

Sep 13, 2009
  5. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

need some pertinent info.
    salsa fundraiser.jpg

Sep 13, 2009
  6. avelissar

avelissar Member

PamperedChefLayla - can you please attach your document? I don't see an attachment on my end.

Thanks!

Andrea

Sep 14, 2009
  7. avelissar

avelissar Member

Well I am not sure the staff will be allowed margaritas. Its for their clientele. I know they have given out wine before.

PC is basically being used as a gimick to get people into the bank. I never thought of doing something like this before, but why not?

Andrea

Sep 14, 2009
  8. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Sep 15, 2009
  9. avelissar

avelissar Member

Thanks Judy!

Does anyone have any black and white versions? I am not sure they are going to want to use that much color ink. Or do you think this will look okay in B&W?

Thanks!

Andrea

Sep 16, 2009
  10. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

salsa flyer bw.jpg heres a black and white version

Sep 16, 2009
  11. avelissar

avelissar Member

Hi Judy,

This is awesome, thank you! I was able to enlarge it, but I don't know how to modify/save it. How can I do that?

What do you mean about Free Samples? Are you referring to giving out free products? Or just free food of things I prepare at the demos?

Thanks!

Andrea

Sep 17, 2009
  12. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I use publisher and saved it for you as a jpeg. You won't be able to modify it. You can give me the info if you want and what you'd like changed and I will do it for you.

Other than that, I don't know how you can do anything to the flyer. The free samples I was referring to were tastes. free food of things you prepare.

Andrea, you will also note that your name and info doesn't appear. You never gave me any so you're a blank! LOL

Also, if you email me at judym@bwtelcom.net. I can make the changes quicker and send you a copy easier.

Sep 17, 2009
  13. avelissar

avelissar Member

Thank's everyone for all of our input! Thank you Judy! I have finally created a flyer and the bank loves it! I am really excited about this fundraiser - who knows - maybe it will lead to more of its kind!

Andrea

Sep 19, 2009
  14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Judy.....that is a beautiful flyer! I think it's great how hard you've worked to help. = ) Very cool!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted