• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Expo Success: 4 Bookings in Just 2 Hours - Join the Fun Now!

In summary, Ann had a great night last night. She met a consultant at a vendor fair and became friends. She learned that the consultant started her business to do fundraisers and had an upcoming fundraiser expo. Ann put together some materials and gave away all her flyers. She had four bookings for cooking shows and is excited for the potential to make new contacts.
chefann
Gold Member
I had the best 2 hours last night!

Back in June, I met a consultant with a fairly new company at a vendor fair. We swapped shows (although nobody showed up for hers - but I did get a booking from it!), and have become friends. She told me that she had started her business mostly to do fundraisers. About a month ago, she sent me some info about a fundraiser expo being organized so that people participating in events in the area for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society could get fundraising ideas in one place. I never heard anything back from the organizers.

Then, on Monday, I got a note from my friend, "Are you still available Thursday? They don't have a PC rep." Matter of fact, I was still available. So I threw together some materials.

It was a short expo - 6-8 pm. There were about 6 vendors (a seventh didn't show up). I gave away every fundraiser flyer I had, got contact info for 27 people, and got 4 shows on the books! Plus a fifth tentatively. One in December, 2 in January (also the tentative one), and 1 in February!

As a bonus, the vendor next to me, who was from Little Caesar's, gave me a free Italian Cheesy Bread kit. :) (I kept telling him that I'd cross-sell his pizza kits with our stoneware if he'd do the same.)

chefann said:
I had the best 2 hours last night!

Back in June, I met a consultant with a fairly new company at a vendor fair. We swapped shows (although nobody showed up for hers - but I did get a booking from it!), and have become friends. She told me that she had started her business mostly to do fundraisers. About a month ago, she sent me some info about a fundraiser expo being organized so that people participating in events in the area for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society could get fundraising ideas in one place. I never heard anything back from the organizers.

Then, on Monday, I got a note from my friend, "Are you still available Thursday? They don't have a PC rep." Matter of fact, I was still available. So I threw together some materials.

It was a short expo - 6-8 pm. There were about 6 vendors (a seventh didn't show up). I gave away every fundraiser flyer I had, got contact info for 27 people, and got 4 shows on the books! Plus a fifth tentatively. One in December, 2 in January (also the tentative one), and 1 in February!

As a bonus, the vendor next to me, who was from Little Caesar's, gave me a free Italian Cheesy Bread kit. :) (I kept telling him that I'd cross-sell his pizza kits with our stoneware if he'd do the same.)

YEA Ann!:thumbup: :D :thumbup: That is so cool! What an unexpected gift!

And bookings for 3 different months, including Double Points time ~ whooo hoooo!!!

That is great! I am so happy for you.

Thanks, gals. I'm still bouncing off the walls. I've NEVER gotten that many hard bookings at an event. And they didn't even blink when I said I was booking December and January. Of course, they're fundraisers, so my commission will be lower, but I'm going for double and bonus points in the new year. I am GOING to earn something in the annual incentive (never have before).So as happy as I am for myself, I really want to tell people to find a group like this and see if you can get into their fundraiser night. It was so easy - I only took a few products for display (all 4 SS bowls which I stacked and tied with red sparkly ribbon, the trifle bowl filled with ornaments, TTA full of tools, forged cutlery, cookbooks, RUFTH trivet, and SA small bowls/caddy full of kisses), and my paperwork.

Last edited:
chefann said:
Thanks, gals. I'm still bouncing off the walls. I've NEVER gotten that many hard bookings at an event. And they didn't even blink when I said I was booking December and January. Of course, they're fundraisers, so my commission will be lower, but I'm going for double and bonus points in the new year. I am GOING to earn something in the annual incentive (never have before).

AND - I had a fundraiser this month, that wasn't great for sales, but I got 4 bookings for Cooking Shows from it (with people I'd never met before!) - 1 for Dec, and 3 for January - so it's the potential for new/different customers that is also exciting for you - I LOVE:love: new contacts!

Wow Ann! That is terrific!!!!

Awesome Ann!

That's awesome Ann! :)

chefann said:
So as happy as I am for myself, I really want to tell people to find a group like this and see if you can get into their fundraiser night. It was so easy - I only took a few products for display (all 4 SS bowls which I stacked and tied with red sparkly ribbon, the trifle bowl filled with ornaments, TTA full of tools, forged cutlery, cookbooks, RUFTH trivet, and SA small bowls/caddy full of kisses), and my paperwork.

Thanks Ann; it's tips like this that makes CS such a great resource!
Looking forward to meeting you in Jan!

Congrats... way to go. Thanks for the great idea.

Wow! I just saw this!!!! Great job Ann!!!!!

Ditto here! Good job!

Somehow I missed this thread earlier...CONGRATS!! That is sooooo cool!

What is "What an Opportunity!"?

"What an Opportunity!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become independent consultants and start their own business selling high-quality kitchen products and earning income.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant through "What an Opportunity!"?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant through "What an Opportunity!", you can sign up online through our website or contact a current consultant to get started. You will need to purchase a starter kit which includes everything you need to start your business.

What are the benefits of joining "What an Opportunity!"?

Joining "What an Opportunity!" as a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the ability to set your own schedule and work from home, access to exclusive high-quality products, training and support from the company, and the opportunity to earn income through sales and team building.

Do I need any prior experience or qualifications to join "What an Opportunity!"?

No, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications to join "What an Opportunity!" as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed in your business.

Can I still join "What an Opportunity!" if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely join "What an Opportunity!" as a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also working full-time. You can set your own schedule and work your Pampered Chef business around your other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
armywyf
  • hgoffigon