• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Fundraiser Check

Debbie :DMy due date is July 30th. I will be 31 weeks (7 months) on Monday. I start my insulin shots on Wednesday for my gestational diabetes. I have gotten gestational diabetes with all my pregnancies. The Lord has been merciful to allow it to be less and less each time. I had to start my shots with my first two kids pretty much at 5 months and then 5 1/2 months. Each one after that has been later and later. So now on my fifth child we are starting at 7 months and since I have had all my children at 37 months (my last one at 36 1/2 months), we don't have long to go
DebbieSAChef
I just had a nice fundraiser this month, when I thought I was taking the month off because of my 6 year anniversary, our vacation, my daughter's third birthday party and my baby shower!!

It was nice, the host did a great job for the Luekemia and Lymphoma society, we ended at $600.75.

My question is "Does she get the check in the mail for this organization or does it come in the box with the products?" And "Since she already got her products should she have already gotten it or will she be getting it later?"

She just got the products yesterday and the day before but hasn't had a chance to sort through them. The wait time for HO to call me back is over an hour!! :eek:

Thanks,
Debbie :D

I check will come separately from the products.

Congrats on a great fundraiser.

The check comes in the mail....it usually is mailed pretty quickly - I've had them arrive before, at the same time, or just after the boxes arrive - so she should have it anytime!Congrats on the Fundraiser! And When is your due date Debbie - June? or is it July?

Due Date
ChefBeckyD said:
The check comes in the mail....it usually is mailed pretty quickly - I've had them arrive before, at the same time, or just after the boxes arrive - so she should have it anytime!

Congrats on the Fundraiser! And When is your due date Debbie - June? or is it July?

My due date is July 30th. I will be 31 weeks (7 months) on Monday. I start my insulin shots on Wednesday for my gestational diabetes. I have gotten gestational diabetes with all my pregnancies. The Lord has been merciful to allow it to be less and less each time. I had to start my shots with my first two kids pretty much at 5 months and then 5 1/2 months. Each one after that has been later and later. So now on my fifth child we are starting at 7 months and since I have had all my children at 37 months (my last one at 36 1/2 months), we don't have long to go! Lord willing!

The doctor tells me it's great that I don't gain too much weight in my pregnancies, I tell her that I can't afford any more weight. I was already about 30 pounds overweight when I got pregnant this last time. All my babies are usually small (6lbs 2oz, 7lbs, 6 lbs. 10oz, and 6lbs 13oz). So I think the insulin helps to control my diabetes better than a diet or medication.

DebbieSAChef said:
My due date is July 30th. I will be 31 weeks (7 months) on Monday. I start my insulin shots on Wednesday for my gestational diabetes. I have gotten gestational diabetes with all my pregnancies. The Lord has been merciful to allow it to be less and less each time. I had to start my shots with my first two kids pretty much at 5 months and then 5 1/2 months. Each one after that has been later and later. So now on my fifth child we are starting at 7 months and since I have had all my children at 37 months (my last one at 36 1/2 months), we don't have long to go! Lord willing!

The doctor tells me it's great that I don't gain too much weight in my pregnancies, I tell her that I can't afford any more weight. I was already about 30 pounds overweight when I got pregnant this last time. All my babies are usually small (6lbs 2oz, 7lbs, 6 lbs. 10oz, and 6lbs 13oz). So I think the insulin helps to control my diabetes better than a diet or medication.

Wow! Thats quite an incubation time!:D :D :D (I know what you meant!;) )

I'll be praying for you as your time gets closer! My son was born at 36 weeks, 6lbs,13oz.....I always think WOW! how big would he have been if he had been full term?!:eek:

With each of my fundraisers I have gotten the check from PC two days after products delivery.

Whewww!
ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! Thats quite an incubation time!:D :D :D (I know what you meant!;) )

I'll be praying for you as your time gets closer! My son was born at 36 weeks, 6lbs,13oz.....I always think WOW! how big would he have been if he had been full term?!:eek:

I am glad we never had to find out!!! :eek: LOL

My doctor will induce me at 37 1/2 weeks, which is usually when I am already starting to dialate. I never made it to my induction time with my last two pregnancies, they came on their own!!

Check mailed todayThank you ladies for your responses. I just got a call from HO about 45 minutes ago and they said they mailed out that fundraiser check today. So 2-7 business days before she actually gets in via first class mail.

She made $105.11. Not too bad and also her friends booked shows to help her out. Yipee for me!! I have my baby shower tomorrow, I am so excited!! It's also my 6 year anniversary so we are going out to dinner tonight!

DebbieSAChef said:
Thank you ladies for your responses. I just got a call from HO about 45 minutes ago and they said they mailed out that fundraiser check today. So 2-7 business days before she actually gets in via first class mail.

She made $105.11. Not too bad and also her friends booked shows to help her out. Yipee for me!! I have my baby shower tomorrow, I am so excited!! It's also my 6 year anniversary so we are going out to dinner tonight!

Have a wonderful, fun-filled weekend with all of your celebrations!

Related to Question About Fundraiser Check

1. How do I receive the fundraiser check?

The fundraiser check will be sent to the designated contact person for the fundraiser. This person will need to provide their name and mailing address for the check to be sent.

2. When can I expect to receive the fundraiser check?

The fundraiser check will be mailed out within 2-3 weeks after the end of the fundraiser. It may take longer if there are any delays in processing or if the fundraiser was particularly large.

3. Can I choose to receive the fundraiser check electronically?

Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to send out physical checks for fundraisers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Is there a minimum amount required for the fundraiser check to be issued?

Yes, there is a minimum amount of $100 required for the fundraiser check to be issued. This is to ensure that the fundraiser is worth the time and effort put into it by all involved.

5. What happens if there are any issues with the fundraiser check?

If there are any issues with the fundraiser check, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • alc1004