• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have the Fund Raiser Booked! Now What?

In summary, Kris is considering participating in a PC Fund Raiser with her team, but is unsure of what to do. She is considering donating her commission, displaying the products, or demoing them on real food.
ihavethetools
I have my Team in Training (Leukemia/Lymphoma Society fund raiser booked with the team leader. She has 21 team members, several who are interested in booking a PC fund raiser on their own.

There are also some that want to do it with her at her house. Sort of as a multiple host (chairperson) cooking show.

I need advice now on:
What sort of invitation is best? A flyer that she makes up? or does PC supply something that would work to let folks know that the show is for a good cause.

Food!??????
I would like to contribute some of the ingredients? But don't know what $$ I'm talking, since we are in the preliminary stage of this. And WHAT do I make?

How do I go about doing the demo?

I want to do the best for my person! Don't wanna mess up! Help!!!
(Out of my comfort zone but enjoying it so far) : )

Kris

No advice PC cheffers????

Kris

You might click on Files and then do a search on fundraiser. There were quite a documents that came up when I did the search.

Oh okay, didn't think of that.

Kris

If you expect huge attendance, try a baked potato bar.

I am doing one for the same group, GL!

Fund RaisersI have been asked to make a presentation about PC Fund Raisers, along with reps/consultants from Home Interior, Jewelry person, and skin care rep.
I'm not sure if they would like to sell all of these companies products or what. The way the chairperson talked, I think that is what she has planned. I don't know whether to pull out or what. Listening to the other reps from those companies talk, they can give the group a better percentage profit. If I participate should I narrow the selling products to just cookbooks, or stones, or what? Please help

Offer the whole catalog. Even though ours is a low %, they'll buy ALOT more PC than the others.

You might consider donating your commission. While it sucks to give up the $, the points will be well worth it.

Thanks so much. I found out today we are to have our products displayed for parents to come and look at. The others are offering a cash and carry type deal. I don't have the product for that. Could I have a display, and catalogs out and have them place orders, enter it as a cooking show and give them my commission, and also have a $ amount I will donate to them for show bookings. It won't be a whole lot though. This sucks

I am presenting the PC FUNdraiser idea to my gransons school next week. I plan on taking some yummy prepared treats and have a small product display for them. I am using the guise that 0f the 299 products in the catalog, 200 are under $20.00. I am pushing how our product will outlast any wrapping paper or candles, that none of our products will cause a personal weight increase (well - not immediately) and our products have a GREAT reputation with most households... I plan on donating my commission to increase the desire to host a FUNdraiser. I am also doing it in February when points are doubled!!!

I am presenting the PC FUNdraiser idea to my gransons school next week. I plan on taking some yummy prepared treats and have a small product display for them. I am using the guise that 0f the 299 products in the catalog, 200 are under $20.00. I am pushing how our product will outlast any wrapping paper or candles, that none of our products will cause a personal weight increase (well - not immediately) and our products have a GREAT reputation with most households... I plan on donating my commission to increase the desire to host a FUNdraiser. I am also doing it in February when points are doubled!!!

Our school system no longer allows homemade food into the classrooms! They want an interactive fundraiser, but I can't bring in food!! What sense does that make?

No food. Hmmmm...

Playdough with the garlic press
Acorns with the food chopper
Prep bowls filled with buttons, safety pins, and other small items
SS Bowls and batter bowls displayed - maybe filled with water and the microfiber towl
Lots of good display possibilities but not very interactive

No Homemade Food ideasHomemade food doesn't include canned or jar foods, fruits and vegetables does it? Can't you grate cheese, chocolate and nuts? Slice eggs (oops hard boiled eggs are homemade), mushrooms, olives in the egg slicer? You can demo the products on real food and not eat (or have anyone eat) any of it. You might take some home though, to throw together a salad for yourself, etc.

GL!

1. What should I do after booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

After booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, the first step is to set a date for the event. This will allow you to plan and prepare accordingly. You should also reach out to your consultant to discuss details such as the fundraising goal, the type of event (in-person or virtual), and any special requests or requirements.

2. How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are several ways to promote your Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can spread the word through social media, email, and word-of-mouth. You can also create flyers or posters to hang up in your community or at local businesses. Your Pampered Chef consultant may also have some marketing materials or suggestions to help promote your event.

3. What products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that are perfect for fundraising. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog or product list to share with potential supporters. You can also browse the products on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How does the fundraising process work with Pampered Chef?

The fundraising process with Pampered Chef is simple and straightforward. Your consultant will provide you with a unique fundraiser link or code to share with your supporters. They can then place orders online or through your consultant and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. Your consultant will handle all order processing and delivery.

5. Can I earn rewards or incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can earn rewards and incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards and incentives available for your fundraiser. These may include free products, discounted items, or host credits to use towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Kay Alderfer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • I Have the Tools