• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do to Raise Big Funds for My Breast Cancer Team?

In summary, a consultant could organize a huge fund raiser for her team by doing a regular cooking show for the kickoff meeting and then sending the group forth with catalogs and order forms. She could turn it in as a regular show (because she did do a cooking show) and then donate a portion of her commission so that the good cause actually makes out better than if a fundraiser was entered. There are many ways to promote this fundraiser, including putting all pink Easter eggs in the Trifle Bowl or Chillzanne rect Server and advertising in the consultant's local newspaper.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I want to do a large fund raiser in either May, September, or October for my Making Strides Against Breast Cancer team but don't know what I should do to help raise a lot of money for the team. I am choosing these months because PC said that the amount for the American Cancer is going to be between 15-25%. So I thought I could raise a lot more money for my team. Let me know if you have any ideas on what I could do to have a great HUGE show.

If you do it as a FR for your specific team, you won't get the higher percentages. The higher FR percentages are for HWC FRs only, for which HO directs the funds straight to the ACS.

I talked to a girl at leadership and she said it won't count towards my team but the American Cancer Society will send the money to my area once they are dividing it up.

I would double check that with HO.

I know that some consultants have done BIG fr's by doing a regular cooking show for the kickoff meeting and then sending the group forth with catalogs and order forms. They turn it in as a regular show (because they did do a cooking show) and then donate a portion of their commission so that the good cause actually makes out better than if a fundraiser was entered.

This year will be my first year doing the HWC so I haven't actually tried the idea I have, but I'm thinking it could be successful. I saw on here about consultants challenging customers to see how many HWC products they could sell. I've embellished on the idea and was thinking about getting groups of say 4 members to each team and challenging each team to raise so much- total, not just on HWC products. I know so many people that have been touched by cancer, so I know I can get a nice handful of groups. I may even advertise in my local newspaper to see if other people out there are interested. I will offer the host special to the single person that sells the most. Then the group that sells the most will get gifts. And then I was thinking about holding a little get-together after they've all sumbitted their orders to tell them how they did and then I'd do a little drawing for some misc. gifts. Does this make sense? You think it'd work?

OH SNAP!

I had forgotten about the "show" I do in May where I have at least 10 past hosts or customers commit to selling at least $100 in pink HWC products. People can order other stuff, but $100 HAS to be pink stuff-that way, each person is raising $100 for a great cause.
The benefit for the participants is that we then do a drawing to see who gets what host benefits, much like the "Mystery Host"...I make sure that everyone that participates gets something, even if it is from my basement stock!
It is great fun and I get to have a $1000 show in May!
I start talking about it in March to promote it...put all pink Easter eggs in the Trifle Bowl or Chillzanne rect Server and you'll remember to talk aobut it!

fundraiser:blushing:
I like the pink eggs in the trifle bowl. I am a breast cancer survivor so I am a huge promotor of HWC campaign. Last year I bought the polka dot cups and bowls and I get so many compliments on them. I went to order more and the gal I order from was out. It is my understanding they don't have the cups and bowls this year but some other cute stuff. Anyone have a flyer for those yet
?

Is that your question, merego?The HWC items change every year. 2 years ago, there was a host-only set that included 2 pink coffee and more cups and 2 pink small squares. There were extras, so HO made them available through the outlet last year during May.There are pictures of this year's HWC stuff in the February newsletter.

yes chefann that answers my question. Where do I get the newsletter> I just signed up this week so I can not get into the website yet, but I have May parties booked and am trying to make a flier.
any help would be appreciated :)

The newsletter is online. You'll also get a copy with your kit - I think HO includes the last 2 issues so you have flyers, etc. You should receive an email within the next day or 2 (if not today) with your consultant number and password so you can get onto consultant's corner and take a look around.

What is the process for organizing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To organize a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you will first need to contact a consultant in your area or reach out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards the cause?

For fundraisers, Pampered Chef offers a generous 25% of the total sales as a donation to the chosen cause. This can be a great way to raise funds for schools, sports teams, or other organizations.

Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to feature in the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products to feature in your fundraiser. Our consultants can provide you with a variety of options and help you select the best ones for your audience and goals.

Is there a minimum number of orders required for the fundraiser to be successful?

No, there is no minimum number of orders required for a successful fundraiser. Every order, no matter how small, will contribute towards the final donation amount.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and goals. Our consultants can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser, but typically they last around 2-4 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • NooraK