• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Be a Consultant and Team Leader for a Fundraiser?

In summary, a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a way for organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. To get started, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant in their area. Pampered Chef fundraisers are suitable for a variety of organizations, and the amount of money earned depends on the number and types of products sold. The products available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser include a range of kitchen and cooking items.
shano
I think I saw this somewhere here on the board but I dont want to look through 20+ pages. I am the team leader for our local Breast Cancer Walk for the American Cancer Society. I know that we could raise money by doing a PC fundraiser.
But what I am wondering is this: By beibg a consultant and the team leader is this ok? Should someone else do the fundraiser or should someone else be the team leader? I really dont want to lose the commission though. Is this called double dipping?

Good question, I am on the committee for American Cancer Society "Relay for Life" and I would like to have a fund raiser to raise funds but I don't want to double dip either. Please let us know what we can do? :confused:

I did a fundraiser in May for the Relay for Life. I am a team member not the team captain. I ask all of the teams for get involved (there were 37) only 5 teams fif the fundraiser. I had the check made out to the lady that was in charge of the Realy for Life at the cancer Society. I gave her a list of who should get what($ amount) when the check came in. Everything worked out well.

The 5 teams together collected $4,482.50. I have 5 bookings. There check was for $687.38

Last edited:

Related to Can I Be a Consultant and Team Leader for a Fundraiser?

What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser is a way for organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization earns a percentage of the sales as a donation.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you set up a fundraiser and provide you with materials to promote and sell the products.

What types of organizations can do a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are great for a variety of organizations such as schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profits. Any group looking to raise money can benefit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

How much money can my organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the number of sales and the products sold. Typically, organizations earn 15-25% of the sales as a donation.

What types of products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a fundraiser. These include cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. Your consultant can help you choose the best products for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies